Anyone got a petrol hollow tine aerator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTR

Striker
If so, fancy renting it to me for a day?

Just bought a strip of council land to turn into garden, and it could do with some tlc.

I've got an electric scarifier, but I'm betting the soil is all compacted to buggery. I know it doesn't drain well.....

If so, fancy renting it to me for a day?

Just bought a strip of council land to turn into garden, and it could do with some tlc.

I've got an electric scarifier, but I'm betting the soil is all compacted to buggery. I know it doesn't drain well.....
Only clicked on this to ask what the bloody hell is one?

What’s a sacrifier as well?

Only clicked on this to ask what the bloody hell is one?
What’s a sacrifier as well?
Removing soil where the ground is choked and compacted

vs
Removing the dead thatch that sits on top of the soil and prevents decent grass growing.

Yeah you can have for the weekend FOC as long as it's back for Monday morning.
I need some kind of helicopter then, to get to France? :)

Last edited:
No I don't have one but I believe that children are the future and you should teach them right and let them lead the way.

Just use a metal pole.
The bit I need to do is 70 square meters, plus all the existing lawn I have, so about the same again :)

Just been out scarifying a 4m by 25m strip at the side of the house. 4 passes, and I'm utterly knackered. Took over 4 hours. Now to start marking out the actual plot for the fencers.

I've earned my beers tonight (that I can't really have, cos I might have to drive to the hospital at any time now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back