Anyone fancy a good cup run next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJM

Striker
I've got a feeling Parky's men can blaze a good cup trail next season.
Not based on this season's horrendous experiences, obviously. But I'm saying "bring it on".

Not based on this season's horrendous experiences, obviously. But I'm saying "bring it on".

What makes you so confident ?
Our run in this years EFL cup wasnt bad given we beat 2 premiership clubs away

I thought this year was the year after beating two Premier League teams early doors. Guess not

Not interested and neither are around 70% of our normal match attendees

Having a cup run by getting promotion and getting knocked out in the 3rd round would do me and probably be the only way we reach that far.

I’d love a good cup run. I live overseas so I don’t get to attend games; it would be nice to watch us on a polished televised event. This SAFSEE thing drives me up the way.

Going on a league run back to the premiership will be like getting to a champions league final for me.

Going on a league run back to the premiership will be like getting to a champions league final for me.
Spot on mate ,we are on it now with Parkys stormtroopers .Friday we will announce to the rest of the league to step aside.

Stewart Donald.
Nothing.
Not for a while.

Hope that helps.
Won’t be Donald. He’s seeing out this season regardless of the bullshit the salmon panted wank stain spouted.

More than what we’ve had lately.
Agree with the “Not for a while”comment. We are miles away from being top end championship.

Were never going to make it to a final in our current state so full focus on league for me.
Exactly. Way more of a buzz from going up the leagues. f***ing hell imagine if we became the new Bradford or summat and a visit of Man City we would have Football Focuses ‘Lawro’ having a pie before the match, talking to the tea lady and saying this will be a windfall for us having a big club here :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back