Anyone else supposed to be playing on Saturday?

First game of the season, one of those pissy forecasts where it looks doubtful but not guaranteed to be rained off.

I travel 100 miles to watch us so can’t leave it til last minute for the footy.

What’s a guy to do??

Due to be playing but will have my season ticket to hand in case it does get called off. A match link will be the other option should we be batting or waiting around

Due to be playing but will have my season ticket to hand in case it does get called off. A match link will be the other option should we be batting or waiting around
Reckon there’ll be cash turnstiles? If the games off I’ll have a dodge down. Fuck going home early!!

Forecast improving slightly to give us all hope. I dread days like this, either hoy it down and be done with it or stay fine. I mean, how's a bloke able to decide whether or not to have 4 pints of strong ale tonight?

Forecast improving slightly to give us all hope. I dread days like this, either hoy it down and be done with it or stay fine. I mean, how's a bloke able to decide whether or not to have 4 pints of strong ale tonight?
Still looking really average for Edinburgh, showers and then maybe some heavy stuff at teatime. Total pain, can just see we’ll get through half a game in freezing conditions, with bit of luck me not being at SoL will ensure a handsome win for the lads.

Spenny 2nds plodged through the puddles at East Cowton today, Ageing Trundler 2-31, young trundler 1-31. East Cowton 2nds 128-6 off 27, match abandoned. 26 degrees last week, 8 this week. From Dubai to, er, Durham.

Back