Anyone else hate Christmas?

Sitting in on my own, everywhere is closed. Pubs will be full of family's and Christmas cheer. Rubbish on the telly, same stuff every year.

Cancel it for me!!

Oh and happy bloody Christmas everyone :mad:

Heard Santa is a bit pissed off due to overwork and no potty breaks - Got a bad stomach due to milk and mince pies and sore arse due to all that shitting down. Might have two metaphores mixed up there like. Did he not stop at your place?

Yes it's starting to irritate the shit out of me, I can see why people go to Spain or alps to ski and snowboard for the holidays, sounds great for me :cool::cool:

On my own here now too, kids just gone to the dragons....chill time for Cowvahlo. Loved the morning with the kids but love the afternoon of peace and quiet, just me, the Cat and the dog.:cool:

Greedy basstid Cat and a dog like them but could not eat either whole. Lost my beagle to Cancer. But still Got Merlin my 16 year old African grey who loved his presents this year, once he Got over his screaming strop like a woman does not like too great a change....

Never been big on it tbh, (intentionally worked the past three) but even more so this year with mum's recent passing. Intended on numbing myself with drink but toy story 3 got put on and the sis are in years :lol:

Back