Anybody had a B&Q kitchen design...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hursty_1

Central Defender
drawn up by a consultant, then not went through with it?

about to get a new kitchen, and like the look of one in B&Q, main reason is the HP options, but....

My brother-in-law works for a kitchen component suppply company and a good friend is an experienced kitchen fitter, so their offering to help. Thing is i need a design drawn up so i can take it to my brother-in-law to see if he can work his magic.

B&Q offer free home visits and design drawing by a consultant but i cant see anywhere if it is 'no obligation'. I would like the design but also my options to be left open till i see what may be the best route to take financially!

Any advice appreciated ;)

I had one done by them of which he fucked up and tried to get me to accept....i redesigned it better myself and made them accept it

I have a set of 3 x 600 drawers for a framed b&q kitchen that you can have for nowt if u want

Last edited:
Download a program called Kitchendraw. You get 30 hours free use, draw it yourself.

Iv tried B&Q's own 3D designer online, and drew up rough looking kitchen, but id prefer someone with knowledge to come out and help me with what i can have and where...

drawn up by a consultant, then not went through with it?

about to get a new kitchen, and like the look of one in B&Q, main reason is the HP options, but....

My brother-in-law works for a kitchen component suppply company and a good friend is an experienced kitchen fitter, so their offering to help. Thing is i need a design drawn up so i can take it to my brother-in-law to see if he can work his magic.

B&Q offer free home visits and design drawing by a consultant but i cant see anywhere if it is 'no obligation'. I would like the design but also my options to be left open till i see what may be the best route to take financially!

Any advice appreciated ;)

Daughter (no) had it done. Designed and bought from B&Q fitted by someone else. (Cheshire)

I had one done by them of which he fucked up and tried to get me to accept....i redesigned it better myself and made them accept it

I have a set of 3 x 600 drawers for a framed b&q kitchen that you can have for nowt if u want

was there a hard sell afterwards or did you have time to think it over?

Iv tried B&Q's own 3D designer online, and drew up rough looking kitchen, but id prefer someone with knowledge to come out and help me with what i can have and where...

It is a no obligation design but they do try and get you to buy there and then

If you want, I'll download it at work tomorrow and if you send me a sketch of what you have, I'll draw it up for you.

when we got it done they wouldnt give you the exact plan just a picture of what it would look like :-( pretty easy though to work out from the pic the sizes you need against there price list:-D

Just google the standard size cupboards etc and do it yourself

We had one kitchen design done, luckily the father in laws friend does it for a living and he got us good stuff for trade prices and he designed it. Listening to him when he designed it seemed pretty simple if you know the sizes

We got the back of the house extended so we basically did the additional kitchen ourself

As i said earlier...anybody who is getting a framed kitchen from b and q give me a shout coz i have 3 brand new 600 wide drawer kits still in their box that you can have for nowt

When you planning on getting it done?

Not for ages yet, need to raise ceiling, get it skimmed and build an extension fust, nosey kernt aren't ya.

As i said earlier...anybody who is getting a framed kitchen from b and q give me a shout coz i have 3 brand new 600 wide drawer kits still in their box that you can have for nowt

Got any granite to go on top marra ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back