Anybody ever done this at Starbucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don't get why they think anyone would believe that they would shell out for all that flight kit yet not want to pay for their own internet connection! It's bizarre! They DO have internet at home, they just imagine they look totes cool and that everyone in Starbucks will be wishing they could be them :lol::lol:
Aye there's never a shortage of tossers .

There can't be one at Doggy , they haven't even got running watter yet .

Research methods in healthcare research, here's an excerpt for your reading pleasure:

Exposure to serotonin and non-serotonin reuptake inhibitors, including selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, and tricyclics, close to the time of delivery was associated with a 1.4 to 1.9-fold increased risk for postpartum hemorrhage. While potential confounding by unmeasured factors cannot be ruled out, these findings suggest that patients treated with antidepressants during late pregnancy are more likely to experience postpartum hemorrhage.

Yawn.
Seems fairly straight forward .

Last edited:
Aye there's never a shortage of tossers .

There can't be one at Doggy , they haven't even got running watter yet .

Seems fairly straight forward .

It is, although I didn't include the segment in which the results for tricyclic mono therapy were not statistically significant even though the researchers said it was, those sneaky little fiends!

What the fuck is Doggy btw?

It is, although I didn't include the segment in which the results for tricyclic mono therapy were not statistically significant even though the researchers said it was, those sneaky little fiends!

What the fuck is Doggy btw?
West Cornforth has always been known as Doggy ower that way-neebody nars why . Can't believe it has a Starbucks , probably doesn't even have a sewage system .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back