Anybody else on here won a free TV

My brother entered a raffle in Binns sponsored by Saga paints, with the Saga axeman and Anne Ashton from The Golden Shot on hand. He won a portable black and white telly. This was around 1974-ish. Being a two telly household was a big deal in those days but he set it on the desk in our bedroom and opened the cupboard door at the perfect angle so he could watch it but from my bed I couldn’t see it!:evil:

Aye but it was a shit one so I telt them to stick it
Good lad:lol:

My brother entered a raffle in Binns sponsored by Saga paints, with the Saga axeman and Anne Ashton from The Golden Shot on hand. He won a portable black and white telly. This was around 1974-ish. Being a two telly household was a big deal in those days but he set it on the desk in our bedroom and opened the cupboard door at the perfect angle so he could watch it but from my bed I couldn’t see it!:evil:
The bastard:lol:

:lol::lol:

Back