Any season ticket holder giving it a miss tonight ?

Only live in Roker so definitely going. If I lived further afield, Seaburn for example, I might give it a miss.
Morecambe's turn out tonight will probably be the lowest I've ever seen at the SOL. I predict they bring less than Porto did when we played them in that U23 final a few years back

I don't go to midweek games as its a pain when it's a 2.5hr drive home. It's bad enough driving home in snow at 5pm.

As much as it's almost become a chore (again) going, I'm a bit surprised how disappointed I am that I can't go. Maybe I just want to go and shout at LJ. :lol:

Me
The Human League and Altered Images at the City Hall.
Tickets purchased before the fixtures came out.
Postponement of either or both would suit me tbh!

Myself and the eldest off to Orient tonight.
Told the Mrs (no) the only chance she would have to go on the Orient express if she wanted to come. As you can imagine she declined.
Little one is ill, only positive not COVID.
He will be going to Barrow Saturday, no excuses, No Barrow = No Man City 😂

Cant make mid week matches so have given our 3 season tickets to our decorator. i Probably should have offered after he finished instead of before given the poor quality of his friggin work. He ho. At least the seats are filled.

Because of the weather predicted
2 of our lot not going. Must admit was thinking about it myself but I've decided to go

I was planning to, the two bairns have high temperatures and a cough. Kept me up all night but fine today. Ordered the home PCR tests just to be on the safe side we’ll be stopping in until the results come back.

Barnes & Bennie on the wireless for me!

One of the classic Mags who pretends to be an SAFC fan and embarrasses himself on purpose. Then posts it on Mag forums. :lol:

He reckons he's "done us" :lol:
Sounds like an epic attention seeking, brainless bellend so can’t possibly be a mag 😉

Back