Any recommened PS5 remotes?

hairynaker

Winger
Looking at getting my son a new controller but feels a bit crap getting him the normal PlayStation one, any other recommendations?

He asked for a certain one and when i went to look at it, it was £210, for a controller, no chance. Got to be something else thats decent out there?

Why would you get anything but the Sony one!?!

The one for 210 was prob the dualsense edge.
Just looking around, the sony ones, had drift on them. That 210 one you could take to bits and clean it, which would probably be good but just cannot bring myself to pay that.

Probs asked for a Scuf, they are what the "pros" use.

The only other decent ones I can think of are the razer ones but sadly those are similar priced.

Just get him a sony one and then you could get some of the kontrol freak accessories to add

Kid at work is getting g one for around £200. Probably the same one.

Reckons you can change the sticks out on them or something. Already burned through 3 controllers.

Looking at getting my son a new controller but feels a bit crap getting him the normal PlayStation one, any other recommendations?

He asked for a certain one and when i went to look at it, it was £210, for a controller, no chance. Got to be something else thats decent out there?
If you get him one he doesn't want he'll be disappointed, then you'll have a go at him for not appreciating it. You can't win. Either wait until you can afford it or tell him no.

Or give him £100, tell him to save up the rest and get it himself.

Probs asked for a Scuf, they are what the "pros" use.

The only other decent ones I can think of are the razer ones but sadly those are similar priced.

Just get him a sony one and then you could get some of the kontrol freak accessories to add

I’ve got Kontrol Freeks on my controller and I’m basically the best at every game i play. @Billy Batts can verify this 👍

Back