Any news on Boro tickets??

You can feel the love……..

You can feel the love……..
Jesus Christ, there's some absolutely insane coments in there. The majority disregarding an entire fanbase based on a minority of idiotic fans who go to Boro away and chant about them all being "peados" or something similar. I know lots of Boro fans and wouldn't slot them in with the minority of Boro fans who sing about Adam Johnson or similar (a boro academy lad no less).

Another lad called "Caretaker 1" saying he was abused by "middle ages couples, kids, older people" at a service station including spitting at them. That clearly and obviously didn't happen. I've never seen one Sunderland fan spit at away fans in my entire time following Sunderland, let alone a group of them. Like most, if my kids or anyone in my family did that they'd be soon set straight for this. What a f***ing bell end he is.

Another one MickaelDebevePhenomenal describing everyone in Sunderland as "Moronic, racist halfwits" :rolleyes: Hope they got on here and read this. I'm just going to put it out there that your forum seems to have a set of bell ends "en masse" as it's so eloquently put, as most Boro fans I know are decent people passionate about their club. Not posting made up, factless based drivel on a message board about a football match. Get a f***ing grip.

Jesus Christ, there's some absolutely insane coments in there. The majority disregarding an entire fanbase based on a minority of idiotic fans who go to Boro away and chant about them all being "peados" or something similar. I know lots of Boro fans and wouldn't slot them in with the minority of Boro fans who sing about Adam Johnson or similar (a boro academy lad no less).

Another lad called "Caretaker 1" saying he was abused by "middle ages couples, kids, older people" at a service station including spitting at them. That clearly and obviously didn't happen. I've never seen one Sunderland fan spit at away fans in my entire time following Sunderland, let alone a group of them. Like most, if my kids or anyone in my family did that they'd be soon set straight for this. What a f***ing bell end he is.

Another one MickaelDebevePhenomenal describing everyone in Sunderland as "Moronic, racist halfwits" :rolleyes: Hope they got on here and read this. I'm just going to put it out there that your forum seems to have a set of bell ends "en masse" as it's so eloquently put, as most Boro fans I know are decent people passionate about their club. Not posting made up, factless based drivel on a message board about a football match. Get a f***ing grip.
It's not just a minority who sing it though is it. I was sat at the other end of the stadium last time we played and could hear the chants loud and clearly. Vile.

Last edited:
It's not just a minority who sing it though is it. I was sat at the other end of the stadium last time we played and could hear the chants loud and clearly. Vile.
I was in the away end and I certainly don’t recall the ‘majority’ of our fans singing it.
What about the Adam Johnson chants? Did you hear those from the other end of the stadium?

I was in the away end and I certainly don’t recall the ‘majority’ of our fans singing it.
What about the Adam Johnson chants? Did you hear those from the other end of the stadium?
Yes and was disappointed but seemed to be a very small minority singing them (unlike your lot).

Our fans have generally shown our class over the years by not reacting, despite constant provocation from your fans every time we play each other.

Yes and was disappointed but seemed to be a very small minority singing them (unlike your lot).

Our fans have generally shown our class over the years by not reacting, despite constant provocation from your fans every time we play each other.
Ah so it was a small minority of your holier than thou fans but a majority of Sunderland fans? At least I’ve had the decency to be honest and say it’s a minority of Boro fans doing it. But in your mind it’s just Sunderland provoking the Boro and they all stand there and do nothing? :lol:

The lads behind the goal with the drum trying to create a bit of atmosphere give as much back as they get for a kick off.

Ah so it was a small minority of your holier than thou fans but a majority of Sunderland fans? At least I’ve had the decency to be honest and say it’s a minority of Boro fans doing it. But in your mind it’s just Sunderland provoking the Boro and they all stand there and do nothing? :lol:

The lads behind the goal with the drum trying to create a bit of atmosphere give as much back as they get for a kick off.
Large groups of your supporters were singing those songs outside the stadium before kick-off. As I said, I could hear it loudly and clearly from the other end of the stadium so I doubt it was a minority. It's every time we play you.

Large groups of your supporters were singing those songs outside the stadium before kick-off. As I said, I could hear it loudly and clearly from the other end of the stadium so I doubt it was a minority. It's every time we play you.
So you heard it at the other side of the stadium, being sang outside of the ground? Something doesn’t quite add up Steve does it?

Why you can’t quite admit that both sets of fans have their minority of idiots is a really strange one. I’m not denying those songs get sung, but so do the Adam Johnson chants. Quite why you feel the need to tarnish our entire away support is a weird one. There’s a group of fans on either side who try to make it a particularly nasty atmosphere and that’s a fact. Personally, I’m looking forward to the game and won’t be joining in any chants of that nature, but I’m sure you’ll tell your pals you heard every single one of us singing it loud and clear.

My uncle is boro daft and a top bloke .

My experiences there in the 80s were terrible .

My uncles experiences at roker were terrible.

There’s idiots on both sides however there’s no way lads fans in general are spitting at families and that , no way .

So you heard it at the other side of the stadium, being sang outside of the ground? Something doesn’t quite add up Steve does it?

Why you can’t quite admit that both sets of fans have their minority of idiots is a really strange one. I’m not denying those songs get sung, but so do the Adam Johnson chants. Quite why you feel the need to tarnish our entire away support is a weird one. There’s a group of fans on either side who try to make it a particularly nasty atmosphere and that’s a fact. Personally, I’m looking forward to the game and won’t be joining in any chants of that nature, but I’m sure you’ll tell your pals you heard every single one of us singing it loud and clear.
I heard your fans singing those songs whilst I was outside the stadium, before the game.

Fair play for condemning it but the point I'm making is that your fans have always sung those songs every time you've come to the Riverside. I'll admit in recent years some of our supporters have let themselves down by retaliating, but your fans have been the provocateurs over the years and I don't believe it's a small minority. Sorry and all that but it's just my opinion.
You must have lugs like Shug off Still Game
Four ears mate.

Last edited:
I heard your fans singing those songs whilst I was outside the stadium, before the game.

Fair play for condemning it but the point I'm making is that your fans have always sung those songs every time you've come to the Riverside. I'll admit in recent years some of our supporters have let themselves down by retaliating, but your fans have been the provocateurs over the years and I don't believe it's a small minority. Sorry and all that but it's just my opinion.

Four ears mate.
So your fans always JUST retaliate ? Never provoke?

Alright .

Back