Any drone experts on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would £500 or less get you a reasonably for filming?

Not wanting 4K but 1080 hd would be a must.
As said the dji spark does good 1080p and comes in around your budget. I had the dji air for a few month but recently sold it as wasnt getting the use. Sold it with 2 hours flight time on. One of the best bits of tech iv had in a long time, certainly not a toy but great fun.

As said the dji spark does good 1080p and comes in around your budget. I had the dji air for a few month but recently sold it as wasnt getting the use. Sold it with 2 hours flight time on. One of the best bits of tech iv had in a long time, certainly not a toy but great fun.

Just been looking at them... I had a early parrot drone which was class at the time.

I want a fully automated gps enabled one as my pilot skills are gash.

Just been looking at them... I had a early parrot drone which was class at the time.

I want a fully automated gps enabled one as my pilot skills are gash.
the dji air has crash sensors front and rear and is quite safe to fly, trees are the main worry as the sensors dont respond to them well. all in all though they are realy easy to fly, just be carefull. sport mode is quite something mind and a joy to fly.

in a nutshell, dont buy anything unless it is a dji drone unless you want to waste your money.

I have a dji spark, really good for me. Easy to fly and hard to crash. I clocked 43mph on it other day too.
Logon or register to see this image
clocked 48mph on mine in sports mode, with the wind behind it.

the dji air has crash sensors front and rear and is quite safe to fly, trees are the main worry as the sensors dont respond to them well. all in all though they are realy easy to fly, just be carefull. sport mode is quite something mind and a joy to fly.

in a nutshell, dont buy anything unless it is a dji drone unless you want to waste your money.

clocked 48mph on mine in sports mode, with the wind behind it.
I wasn't even in control of mine, I launched it safely (connected to satellite things) then it went vertical to about 150ft and then blasted off out to sea a good 400/500 ft. f***ing shit myself as wasn't touching remote or owt. I was hammering return home and after a bit it halted and flew towards me and then I could control it again.

Ah your back
yes

I wasn't even in control of mine, I launched it safely (connected to satellite things) then it went vertical to about 150ft and then blasted off out to sea a good 400/500 ft. f***ing shit myself as wasn't touching remote or owt. I was hammering return home and after a bit it halted and flew towards me and then I could control it again.

yes
main reason i sold mine, was terrified of a fly away and didnt want to loose/crash it. plus it wasnt getting the use it deserved. loved the time i had it mind.

Xiaomi Mi Drone WIFI FPV With 4K 30fps & 1080P Camera 3-Axis Gimbal RC Drone Quadcopter - 4K

Xiaomi Mi Drone WIFI FPV With 4K 30fps & 1080P Camera 3-Axis Gimbal RC Drone Quadcopter

good drones tbf. a bit bulky though for a modern hobby drone.

main reason i sold mine, was terrified of a fly away and didnt want to loose/crash it. plus it wasnt getting the use it deserved. loved the time i had it mind.

good drones tbf. a bit bulky though for a modern hobby drone.
I have that dji cover but doubt I could prove I wasn't in control if it crashed when it buggered off.

i took it out too, doesent cover you for fly aways though, you must have the crashed drone to make a claim.

wondered why that thread went silent, how much you get for it.

I have a dji spark, really good for me. Easy to fly and hard to crash. I clocked 43mph on it other day too.
Logon or register to see this image
Going to be spending a lot of the weekend with my Mavic Pro, haven’t put it in sports mode yet, supposedly good for 40mph, we’ll see! I still get nervous when I take it out in case it disappears, don’t fancy watching £1k fly away with nothing I can do about it!

Going to be spending a lot of the weekend with my Mavic Pro, haven’t put it in sports mode yet, supposedly good for 40mph, we’ll see! I still get nervous when I take it out in case it disappears, don’t fancy watching £1k fly away with nothing I can do about it!
Will do more than 40 with the wind. My air got up to 48mph in sports. Sport mode is fine just make sure you are in a massive open area as braking is vastly increased.

My spark got 43 you’ll easy get over 50 like. Took mine down coast thus morning but sea fret spoiling my fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back