Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitaroo Man.........................not got
Patapon..............................got too .....strange
Every Extra Extend................not got
God of War
................got

will check them out :)

Custom firmware? Free games? I tried this and it never worked for me, point me in the right direction......

http://www.psp-hacks.com/ for all you need to know.there seems to be a lot of video tutorials to guide you through

mind you i don't know if all psp's are hackable (i.e the newer ones) and there's always the chance of "bricking it"

i hacked mine about 3 years ago and have just upgraded to the latest firmwarre.

couldn't get away with that one either......i'm quite fussy you know ;)

Last edited:
new metal gear game is pretty good and fifa south africa if u like footy

I really enjoy Everybodys Golf, Little Big Planet is really good as you would expect, Final Fantasy 7 whatever it's called, Patapon 1 & 2, Locorocco. GTA is pretty good as well.

Monsters (probably) stole my princess is a really good mini.

I have also downloaded a shed load on PS1 games from the US and UK PSN stores: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7 & 8, Silent Hill along with Pixel Junk Monsters.

I really enjoy Everybodys Golf, Little Big Planet is really good as you would expect, Final Fantasy 7 whatever it's called, Patapon 1 & 2, Locorocco. GTA is pretty good as well.

Monsters (probably) stole my princess is a really good mini.

I have also downloaded a shed load on PS1 games from the US and UK PSN stores: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7 & 8, Silent Hill along with Pixel Junk Monsters.

They do a Tennis one now too which is good.

If you have custom firmware the emulators of snes, megadrive etc on the PSP are excellent too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back