Any Chris De Burgh Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True, true. Who'd have thought that CdB could raise such/any passions?

Indeed. I think that lots of stuff is shite but I understand that what interests me musically is not what gets other people going. It's no different to literature or art. There's a few people on here who are f***ing simple to be honest.

^^ Guaranteed fan of One Direction.

I don't know enough of their music to comment tbh. What I've heard doesn't interest me. I'm sure it appeals to loads though. I like a bit of Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Copland, Bernstein, ELO, Wilco, Crowded House, Neil Finn, Glen Campbell, Justin Currie, AC/DC, Moody Blues, Kylie, Amy Mc Donald, KT Tunstall, Led Zep, The Who, The Beatles.You?

I don't know enough of their music to comment tbh. What I've heard doesn't interest me. I'm sure it appeals to loads though. I like a bit of Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Copland, Bernstein, ELO, Wilco, Crowded House, Neil Finn, Glen Campbell, Justin Currie, AC/DC, Moody Blues, Kylie, Amy Mc Donald, KT Tunstall, Led Zep, The Who, The Beatles.You?
All sorts. The list is endless as I'm sure yours is. I'll put a tick in the bite column for you.

Oh aye?...;) what wiz garn on there like?

don't pay the ferret man.
He did come in to the toilet with a young boy.

Was at a wedding and knew he was playing the hotel that night. Having a late drink in the bar went for a wazz and turn around and little Chris was just there. Went back to the bar and his daughter was there too. The bride didn't get much attention after that.

All absolutely f***ing shite apart from Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Copland, Bernstein, ELO, Glen Campbell, AC/DC, Moody Blues, Kylie, Led Zep, The Who, The Beatles.

River Beat Tapas restaurant are doing a Chris De Burgh special for tonight. Show us your ticket to get 20% off your bill #sagegateshead

Wonder how @Frosty Kempes is getting to the Sage tonight from Los Angeles after hosting his breakfast radio show?
You don't have to be in the same country to host a radio show. I broadcast it from my basement studio in the UK.

River Beat Tapas restaurant are doing a Chris De Burgh special for tonight. Show us your ticket to get 20% off your bill #sagegateshead

You don't have to be in the same country to host a radio show. I broadcast it from my basement studio in the UK.
I thought you weren't posting again?

Let's have that selfie with the hand written note then. Worth £50 to charity

I thought you weren't posting again?

Let's have that selfie with the hand written note then. Worth £50 to charity
Sorry I can't pledge my commitment exclusively to one charity as it's unfair on the other charities.

I wasn't going to post again but thought it was a great special offer for all Chris De Burgh fans to get a bite to eat before the big night.

Why am I not surprised you have a basement?

I never compared you to anyone.
You sound very defensive........
Sorry I'm a bit sensitive. I've messed up with all my lies. Too embarrassed to post any more as I've been caught out. I apologise for giving you stick & to everyone else as well for pretending to be someone who I am not. I was on a comedown from a big bank holiday bender. No excuse though I lost the plot. Hopefully De Burgh will soothe my woes tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back