Any 2 from 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJM

Striker
for the top spots.
That leaves 3 good-ish teams plus one dark horse scrapping for the playoff promotion place.
Interesting for the neutral. Long period of squeaky bum time for the passionate.

At the minute i fancy Barnsley and Luton to go up.
Both dynamic sides with a decent attacking flair around them.
Barnsley look best all round.

Us and Pompey are having a dip.
We lack a cutting edge our centre midfield does not look good enough to me far too pedestrian.
Portsmouth cant seem to pull it together as well,appear to have lost a few players.

Charlton not so sure there squad will be good enough to be promoted automatic,having watched them against us the other week looked ordinary,Taylor being there spark.
Tough to face in play offs.

We lack a cutting edge our centre midfield does not look good enough to me far too pedestrian.
Portsmouth cant seem to pull it together as well,appear to have lost a few players.

Charlton not so sure there squad will be good enough to be promoted automatic,having watched them against us the other week looked ordinary,Taylor being there spark.
Our saving grace is were drawing and not getting beat.

I reckon this about sums it up for me

Lutons home form is certainly an issue from us. They nail pretty much anyone at home because they're that attacking. If you can keep winning at home then you're in a really good position. Us & Pompey aren't that good at home too, means we need more from our away games.

Probably seb but Lyle Taylor will be suspended for at least 3 games after being sent off for violent conduct yesterday.

A big part of that charlton team.

Charltons striker Karlan Grant being linked with Huddersfield, Brentford and Milwall... 27 apps this season with 14 goals and 5 assists

We score and seem to just want to hang on go deep.
Dangerous as proved.
Barsnley and Luton want to press on score 2 3 or 4.
This could well be the difference.
I’m not sure if it’s some sort of mentality where the players just think they’re good enough to go on and score more without really trying to do so. Then when we get further on in the game start dropping back

for the top spots.
That leaves 3 good-ish teams plus one dark horse scrapping for the playoff promotion place.
Interesting for the neutral. Long period of squeaky bum time for the passionate.

If we get the cm and striker we need, we will win it at a, canter.
If we don't, then 4th for me.
Luton, Pompey, Barnsley, US, Charlton and Donny.
These next 12 days are so important.

Agree 100%
Maybe things will change when the window is shut but Barnsley & Luton are both looking very good for the top 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back