Anxiety?

I used to take it in the morning, but now I take it before I go to bed which I realise probably doesn't help the dry mouth. It felt like when I was taking it in the morning I was still light headed for a bit until it kicked in. It was probably just placebo and not actually the case, but since I swapped to taking it at night I feel like it has more chance to get in my system ready for when I wake up :lol:
Cheers! My son is taking it before bed (early days - 2.5 weeks into 75 mg (4.5 weeks total)). He finds it works great in the evening and morning but wears off by around 3.00 pm. Mind, he has epilepsy and a relatively stressful job. I suspect it's likely still bedding in and he might need a slightly increased dose for steady-state function. However, we'll talk to the quacks about potentially moving to mornings. Thanks again.

Cheers! My son is taking it before bed (early days - 2.5 weeks into 75 mg (4.5 weeks total)). He finds it works great in the evening and morning but wears off by around 3.00 pm. Mind, he has epilepsy and a relatively stressful job. I suspect it's likely still bedding in and he might need a slightly increased dose for steady-state function. However, we'll talk to the quacks about potentially moving to mornings. Thanks again.
Yeah it can take about 4 to 6 weeks to really embed into your system, it took about 4 weeks for me. My dose is only 50mg which is the lowest you can get per tablet, but I'd definitely recommend sticking with it for another 2-ish weeks and then seeing what the doc says!

google supreme CBD get a decent sized bottle and try the gummie sweets also to top up during the day mate

I was thinking about CBD to help with mine. Are these OK for anxiety- there is nothing in them that would make it worse.

Mine comes and goes. I was on Sertraline for about 3/4 years after it got too much for me at one point but I have been generally OK since coming off. Had a bit of a wobble recently though so was wondering if CBD would help..?

I was thinking about CBD to help with mine. Are these OK for anxiety- there is nothing in them that would make it worse.

Mine comes and goes. I was on Sertraline for about 3/4 years after it got too much for me at one point but I have been generally OK since coming off. Had a bit of a wobble recently though so was wondering if CBD would help..?
100% it helps but get a decent brand one from Supreme CBD oil site

100% it helps but get a decent brand one from Supreme CBD oil site

Thanks would you suggest a lower dose to start - I can see on the website there are different strengths?

Does it take a while to kick in (a few days/weeks?) or are the effects quite quick (eg a few hours)?

I really am clueless when it comes to this as you can tell :lol:

I use 20mg and have a tube full on morning and one on night before bed,i found it helped after 3/4 days I also use the gummie sweets maybe have 2/3 a day when at work.

I use 20mg and have a tube full on morning and one on night before bed,i found it helped after 3/4 days I also use the gummie sweets maybe have 2/3 a day when at work.
I have ordered myself some of the sweets. Need to do something cos my last two night sleep have been shocking.

I’m a bit wary of them making my IBS worse - the info is contradictory online - but I won’t know until I try.

Ta for the advice.

I have ordered myself some of the sweets. Need to do something cos my last two night sleep have been shocking.

I’m a bit wary of them making my IBS worse - the info is contradictory online - but I won’t know until I try.

Ta for the advice.
The sweets just take the edge off mate,try the liquid aswell give it 2/3days and you will sleep okay

Ta for the advice.
My lad had a bad anxiety bout at one time , was on short course of benzo then had to come off . We were very worried he wouldnt sleep again and relapse .
I was working in mental health at the time and a psychiatrist friend said use these if he struggled . Fortunately he didnt struggle so we never found out but the shrink was a decent lad .
Might help ?

What was the issue with sertraline? I’ve been taking it (50mg) for 5 ½ years now.

Back