Antwerp Another Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Save me the bother and just tell me who you were referring to.
I wasn't referring to any one specific but the point has been made nonetheless. Ofcourse you just want me to say x y z so you can pull up religionofpeace.com and reel off stats and figures because that is success to you? You've acknowledge the point I was making as someone else has spared you the effort.

You could argue the Islamic State is a partial success but then you would be ignoring the fact it isn't a recognised state, unlike the aforementioned.

I can imagine the levels of panic you experience when you notice a Sikh behind the wheel, who saved you the bother on that one? You should probably inform them a turban and beard doesn't make a terrorist.

I wasn't referring to any one specific but the point has been made nonetheless. Ofcourse you just want me to say x y z so you can pull up religionofpeace.com and reel off stats and figures because that is success to you? You've acknowledge the point I was making as someone else has spared you the effort.

You could argue the Islamic State is a partial success but then you would be ignoring the fact it isn't a recognised state, unlike the aforementioned.

I can imagine the levels of panic you experience when you notice a Sikh behind the wheel, who saved you the bother on that one? You should probably inform them a turban and beard doesn't make a terrorist.
Are you okay mate? You're waffling on a bit there.

Ban Muslims from driving
Should we have banned all irish catholics from owning cars in the 70's and 80's?
Were ALL catholic irish, terrorists in the 70's and 80's?
Board is getting overrun with the red neck right wing edl mob it seems.
Mind some if the ugly fat gets look divine with st george flag and crusader outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back