Antonio Nusa

Last 3 seasons.

Brentford have spent 160m (euros)
They've recouped 16m

šŸ¤”
they are about to sell toney for Ā£100mn and they get premier league money,,...
Thatā€™s quite mis leading. Itā€™s a lot more than 100m, they currently owe him Ā£135m and a lot of it was pumped in early doors.
ok so Ā£135mn over 12 years is just over Ā£10mn a year..

SAFC owners put in just Ā£10mn in the final season in league one..

Last edited:

Have they a Ā£135m debt to their owner.
yes but he doesnt want the money back...so it doesnt matter..he could have paid himself the Ā£29mn profit and reduced the debt by that much..but he chose not to...
the owner got Ā£6mn out of the club in the year they got promoted...he didnt reduce the debt by that amount though..

he is getting paid in other ways..

yes but he doesnt want the money back...so it doesnt matter..he could have paid himself the Ā£29mn profit and reduced the debt by that much..but he chose not to...
the owner got Ā£6mn out of the club in the year they got promoted...he didnt reduce the debt by that amount though..

šŸ˜‚

they are about to sell toney for Ā£100mn and they get premier league money,,...

ok so Ā£135mn over 12 years is just over Ā£10mn a year..

SAFC owners put in just Ā£10mn in the final season in league one..
Not what I said. I said they STILL owe him Ā£135m. Estimates by some are that heā€™s invested around Ā£500m.

Not what I said. I said they STILL owe him Ā£135m. Estimates by some are that heā€™s invested around Ā£500m.
estimates by whom? brentford dont think he has invested Ā£500mn and there is no record in the accounts of him being repaid much..in the promotion season they repaid him Ā£4mn and he gotĀ£1.6mn in fees...
so you thinnk brentford have generated the cash to repay over Ā£300mn than he put in?
estimates by whom? brentford dont think he has invested Ā£500mn and there is no record in the accounts of him being repaid much..in the promotion season they repaid him Ā£4mn and he gotĀ£1.6mn in fees...

so you thinnk brentford have generated the cash to repay over Ā£300mn than he put in?
he is onyl worth a couple of hundred million..he has put the c;ub for sale by the way..

Last edited:

What are your estimates? Do you believe you can build a stadium in the west end of London for Ā£135m whilst getting a club promoted?

They are where they are on merit. They are a well run club, obviously.
Something thatā€™s interesting about them is that they were an attractive football side in the Championship, playing out from the back.

Soon as they went up, they just went long to Toney. Direct. Aggressive. Gave up trying to beat a Premier League press.

Profit and debt donā€™t work like that. Profit doesnā€™t necessarily mean they generated free cash flow

You should know this

Profit and debt donā€™t work like that. Profit doesnā€™t necessarily mean they generated free cash flow

You should know this
indeed...im not referring to them generationg a profit to repay it..im referring to them generating a cash flow to repay it..
the man is only worth Ā£220mn..he has never had the wherewithall to put Ā£500mn into anything...

indeed...im not referring to them generationg a profit to repay it..im referring to them generating a cash flow to repay it..
the man is only worth Ā£220mn..he has never had the wherewithall to put Ā£500mn into anything...
I mean, you literally said this

ā€œhe could have paid himself the Ā£29mn profit and reduced the debt by that much.ā€

I mean, you literally said this

ā€œhe could have paid himself the Ā£29mn profit and reduced the debt by that much.ā€
ah i see..yes my point in the post above was referring to something else..
for the record..the Ā£29mn profit was the net number..the operating profit was a bit lower...and came after repaying debt owed to him and others,...

Back