Anti-sex toilets to spray 'inappropriate' users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Stan

Striker
Anti-sex toilets to spray users with water jets when they detect 'inappropriate sexual activity'

Porthcawl’s new anti-sex toilets would spray occupants with water and sound an alarm.

Violent movement sensors will automatically open the doors and sound high pitched alarms, with fine water jets soaking the interior of the units.

Weight sensitive floors will apparently ensure only one user at a time. Not sure how this would work, especially parents with children. I don't think I would dare use them for fear of setting anything off. 😀

Anyone having a leg over in a public toilet like is generally a ginger beer .
Give them 6 month if the dirty twats get caught .

I think that would become a challenge - can you time your toilet antics to reach 'violent movement' just at the end so both finish and trigger the water and alarm at the same time.

Also anticipating the first Angry People In Local Newspapers of a very very overweight man dripping wet and standing pointing at a toilet.

Best of just playing the speeches of Margaret Thatcher in there or a loop of Barnes/Benno commentary
😀
I remember classical music being played in Gateshead bus station in the 90s to stop the youth element hanging around. They only had Beethoven's greatest hits, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back