Anthony Scully **Rumour Mill**

think he rinsed us in a couple of games. although i think he was up against mcfadzean so hard to judge properly there...

He was at West Ham in his youth with oladapo afolayan from Bolton, another one we should be going for.
14 goals and 4 assists for him last year.

Hope this is true. These are the exact type of players we should be considering.
A few little gems added to the squad with AN at the helm sounds like a recipe for success

I live near Lincoln and have seen him a few times. He is nowhere near good enough. A point shared by friends who support Lincoln. I hope this is just pure speculation. Can’t see him being of any genuine interest to AN.

Had a good season and was highly rated by league one watchers. I think I'd probably prefer we looked at someone like Corbeanu who was on loan at Wednesday and MK Dons. Tall, mobile, skillful and can play anywhere across the front three.

Had a good season and was highly rated by league one watchers. I think I'd probably prefer we looked at someone like Corbeanu who was on loan at Wednesday and MK Dons. Tall, mobile, skillful and can play anywhere across the front three.
he'd have to be a loan, no way Wolves let him go permanently, too highly rated

And I think we can get a better quality loan

Back