Anthony Réveillère

• Thread starter Andy Reids Love Chil
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

We've had some pretty shit RB's over the years mind......I genuinely can't think of a half decent one and I've been watching 45 years.....Martin Harvey maybe.
But over the top that mind - we've not had many world-beaters but we've definitely had "half decent" ones in Makin, Bardsley and Kubicki.

Seriously, they werent very good mate.
They put in a good service for us for a number of years. Rev has been here 6 minutes and despite some excellent performances, still has tendency to ball watch on crosses instead of attacking it....Swansea away on several occasions.

Based on that I'm going for John Kay! ;)

Should we trigger our optional one year extension to his contract?

For me, it's a no brainer. By far our best ever right full back.

He's nee Warney Cresswell.

They put in a good service for us for a number of years. Rev has been here 6 minutes and despite some excellent performances, still has tendency to ball watch on crosses instead of attacking it....Swansea away on several occasions.

Based on that I'm going for John Kay! ;)

Darius Kubicki for me.

Should we trigger our optional one year extension to his contract?

For me, it's a no brainer. By far our best ever right full back.

been poor the last few months I think after impressing early on, not sure I would anymore

Although we need 2 really as Jones is a dead loss

I like him, you can tell he is a good footballer as he can play both left and right and still looks good, I thought his best game for us was at palace on the left, brilliant that night

been poor the last few months I think after impressing early on, not sure I would anymore

We'll only dumb down even further.....it's what we do each season. When you think things can't get any worse they find an even bigger spacka to replace the outgoing one.

Better than Bardo and Jones, I'd try and ship Jones out and bring a young lad in as understudy

This. Keep Reveillere, ship out Jones and bring in a young full back, Byram at Leeds maybe, and then we would look quite solid for full backs. Need some serious investment at centre half though.

Jones has another 3 years to go on his contract as well, really poor signing

This. Keep Reveillere, ship out Jones and bring in a young full back, Byram at Leeds maybe, and then we would look quite solid for full backs. Need some serious investment at centre half though.

We're stuck with Jones like

We'll only dumb down even further.....it's what we do each season. When you think things can't get any worse they find an even bigger spacka to replace the outgoing one.

That's a fair point

Not against keeping Rev, but he hasn't been great lately in my opinion, I think people were getting carried away with him early on, including myself

But he was a class act 5 years ago

Jones has another 3 years to go on his contract as well, really poor signing

We're stuck with Jones like

Rule one for a club sunderlands size

Never sign a player who can't stay fit, I don't care how good they are, we need players who can play 30 games a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back