Anthony Gordon

I think he looks a decent player. I would go as far as to say one of their better players. I think Newcastle need a clear out of their poorer squad members but this lad looks decent.

Horrible player who’s a good fit for a horrible club after being all fart and nee shit at Everton

Got a face a mother would struggle to love

I'm surprised how good he's become this season, he's been pretty much their best player.
Does tend to go down easily, screaming like he's been shot, he needs to cut that shit out.

A very good player but not a champions league quality player.

Lad has a huge ego and chip on his shoulder. They need better to challenge likes of man city but Gordon will think he should start every game

Will end in tears eventually

I'm surprised how good he's become this season, he's been pretty much their best player.
Does tend to go down easily, screaming like he's been shot, he needs to cut that shit out.
Sometimes you call them right sometimes wrong. I called Gordon correctly (so far!) when Newcastle signed him.

A rare correct call for me!

He doesn’t seem a very pleasant individual does he?
He acts as if he’d be one of those arseholes you see at grounds who hang ower the advertising boards making wanker signs at the away player who’s strolling ower to take a corner.
Decent enough player though. I can’t see see Southgate and his touchy feels regime wanting to be stuck in a forrin hotel with him for a month or so. Who would?

Back