Another Sunderland supporter gone to the SOL in the sky - my daddy my hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve sat and held his hand since Saturday morning, we lost him at 1.07 this morning.
I’m so glad for him, his deterioration was sudden in the end, he was canny on Friday, but it was awful these last 3 days watching him.
I’m heartbroken. My daddy my hero
So sorry to hear of your loss , hope your dad looks down on away wins at Shrewsbury and Doncaster, I will raise a glass and a dozen more besides to his memory in Donny

I’ve sat and held his hand since Saturday morning, we lost him at 1.07 this morning.
I’m so glad for him, his deterioration was sudden in the end, he was canny on Friday, but it was awful these last 3 days watching him.

I'm so sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace

He did a good job janey...bet he was proud of you!.........remember the good times and the tough times will fade! My dad died nearly fourty years ago now ..as a kid we never clapped eyes on him because he was always working .......i never appreciated it at the time as all you want as a kid is to spend time with your dad ...........i would give five years of my life for one afternoon in the pub chewing the cud with a gentle fella who died to soon...good luck with the next few months Janey.

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing Janey ,having lost my Dad a couple of months ago , I know how you are feeling . Make sure you give him a good send off and include some Sunderland memorabilia in the service . Thoughts are with you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back