Another stabbing

Absolutely devastating for the family
What is happening down London - I can’t think of a worse place to live in the U.K. .

Just up the road from me this, his flower stall has been a fixture of Essex Road for years. Apparently he was trying to stop a mugging, absolutely tragic. :(

What is happening down London - I can’t think of a worse place to live in the U.K. .

Plenty of worse places than London. It's pretty transparent what you're implying here, and quite shameful of you to point score in this way.

Fake outrage and fake condolences to try and make a political point on the internet man.

Give your head a shake.

Plenty of worse places than London. It's pretty transparent what you're implying here, and quite shameful of you to point score in this way.

Fake outrage and fake condolences to try and make a political point on the internet man.

Give your head a shake.
You are the worst kind of resident poster on here . Too quick to spout utter tosh.
Leave your political bile and race baiting to one side mate.
Utterly shameful but not a surprise as you have form for it
Just up the road from me this, his flower stall has been a fixture of Essex Road for years. Apparently he was trying to stop a mugging, absolutely tragic. :(
A very brave man if that is the case mate.

Last edited:
You are the worst kind of resident poster on here . Too quick to spout utter tosh.

It's absolutely as clear as day why you keep posting threads about knife crime in London. Stop pretending to care about the victims of knife crime when they're nothing more than opportunities for you to be your usual attention-seeking self.

If you've got a problem, inbox always open, we can discuss further. Hopefully though you'll realise you're in the wrong here and sort yourself out.

That’s awful like. Sounds like he was a well liked person in the community as well from the comments.

A very brave man if that is the case mate.
Such a sad story, unfortunately no suprise it is london. I thought it would be before i opened the thread. Seemed a gem of a bloke well thought of in the community.

As for the troll, stick him on ignore as i have. the forum is a better place when his shite is hidden.

Scuttling away 😀
It’s called having a family mate .
Try it someday - you might actually grow up and learn about the real world .
Bye
You’re not posting the right kind of news.

it’s horrendous like, just a normal bloke going about his business, knifed.

Enjoy your kebab and time with the loved ones. I’ve been out in the garden all day with the fam and recently realised my niece has destroyed every surface in my living room with one solero. What bank holidays are all about I suppose :lol:

When did discussing a loss of a persons life automatically, who was murdered become instantly political? That thought process is just insane to me.

There are now only certain types of crimes you can discuss on here apparently . Nuts
It’s incredible that they get away with it time and time again on here.
As I’ve said before it’s political race baiting at its worst .
Utter shameful
Some weird posters.

Last edited:

So sad. RIP and condolences to his family. Let's hope the perpetrators are court and feel the force of the law

Back