Another Shooting in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Into Em

Winger
Deadly hospital shooting in Chicago
"Almost 13,000 people have been killed by guns so far this year in the US, according to data compiled by tracking website Gun Violence Archive.

They say another 25,000 have been injured and more than 250 police officers have been shot while on duty."

Officer and doctor killed in Chicago hospital shooting
"There was a second shooting incident shortly after in Denver, which left one person dead and three others with non-life threatening injuries."

No wonder police are so trigger happy when there is shootings all the time. Stricter gun laws need to come into place. If it was a disease killing that many innocent people they'd be spending millions on finding a cure every day.

Deadly hospital shooting in Chicago
"Almost 13,000 people have been killed by guns so far this year in the US, according to data compiled by tracking website Gun Violence Archive.

They say another 25,000 have been injured and more than 250 police officers have been shot while on duty."

Officer and doctor killed in Chicago hospital shooting
"There was a second shooting incident shortly after in Denver, which left one person dead and three others with non-life threatening injuries."

No wonder police are so trigger happy when there is shootings all the time. Stricter gun laws need to come into place. If it was a disease killing that many innocent people they'd be spending millions on finding a cure every day.
OMG , Order More Guns

I don't think USA counts as a democracy while members of their parliament are openly bribed by bussiness and lobby groups. NRA is one of the main problems.

If I lived in the States I would own a firearm for self defence. Everyone needs an equaliser of some sort. Vicious circle really that needs breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back