Another MLF gone way too early, Richie Jordan 33

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
The C**T who caused this has been sentenced today, 6 years 4 months, another pathetic sentence given out by a judge who's hands were tied, he pretended he couldn't remember anything, 121 MPH whilst pissed and stoned and a cocktail of drugs, even at the sentencing today he was trying to put in characture reffrences trying to get his sentence reduced, horrible horrible bastard.

I wish there were a dislike option

Martin Scarborough, defending, said dad Thompson, who has 17 offences on his record, including for drink driving, careless driving, failing to provide a specimen of breath and driving while disqualified, was extremely remorseful and wished he'd been killed instead of his friend.

absolutely ridiculous

Martin Scarborough, defending, said dad Thompson, who has 17 offences on his record, including for drink driving, careless driving, failing to provide a specimen of breath and driving while disqualified, was extremely remorseful and wished he'd been killed instead of his friend.

absolutely ridiculous
He took no responsiblity for what he did, kept quiet since it happened, tried to claim he didn't remember and only pleaded guilty because of the amount of evidence against him.

The C**T who caused this has been sentenced today, 6 years 4 months, another pathetic sentence given out by a judge who's hands were tied, he pretended he couldn't remember anything, 121 MPH whilst pissed and stoned and a cocktail of drugs, even at the sentencing today he was trying to put in characture reffrences trying to get his sentence reduced, horrible horrible bastard.

Terrible. I don't think I could live with the guilt of being responsible for another person's death in such a way.

Great player Richie, and a great lad. Helped us out for a few friendlies, he got me a couple drinks when he bumped into me in the Pennywell comrades a couple weeks before he lost his life. Top lad.

absolutely ridiculous
I hate to comment on anything like this because I know so little about the law.

But I think in this instance he should be given a year for every offence and the maximum for death by dangerous driving. 3 year ban? Shouldn’t be allowed in a car again and definitely not allowed a passenger again especially as it could be his kid.

f***ing wanker
It’s impossible to imagine what the family of the deceased feel and unfortunately his own family get punished too. Blokes an absolute disgrace.

RIP Richie

Last edited:

But I think in this instance he should be given a year for every offence and the maximum for death by dangerous driving. 3 year ban? Shouldn’t be allowed in a car again and definitely not allowed a passenger again especially as it could be his kid.

f***ing wanker
It’s impossible to imagine what the family of the deceased feel and unfortunately his own family get punished too. Blokes an absolute disgrace.

RIP
I agree death by dangerous driving should carry a mandatory lifetime ban.

f***ing wanker

RIP Richie

Seventeen previous offences?

At exactly what point does someone demonstrate that they are simply not fit to hold a driving licence?

A 3 year ban is a f***ing disgrace.

f***ing wanker

RIP Richie
Same as you, the law is something I'm not too knowledgeable on but when you've had 17 previous offences, including numerous ones relating to driving like a ****, you should be banned from driving for life. He seemingly didn't learn from any of his other drink driving convictions, I'd never let him behind a wheel again. To be honest I'd be tempted to do that for a first drink driving offence given the potential tragedy that it can lead to, but certainly when you're repeatedly doing it.

Prison sentence is a joke as well. A lad dies, his family have to try and cope with it, a bairn never gets to know her dad. Out in just over 4 years. It's absolutely shocking. Really feel for the family. RIP Richie

Seventeen previous offences?

At exactly what point does someone demonstrate that they are not simply fit to hold a driving licence?

A 3 year ban is a f***ing disgrace.
I’d say somewhere around 2 especially if they relate to drink or drug driving

Everyone makes mistakes and errors. We’ve all done the morning after.(not excusing this,as you get older you realise it’s a bad thing)This Fuckwit does the driving during a session. Prick. He has some pretty major offences in his list Not 17 broken brake lights he’s driven while disqualified which is an instant gives no shits about anybody but himself drunk driving once before this fatal effort. He is in my opinion not fit to drive anything ever again and his sentence is light

Last edited:
Same as you, the law is something I'm not too knowledgeable on but when you've had 17 previous offences, including numerous ones relating to driving like a ****, you should be banned from driving for life. He seemingly didn't learn from any of his other drink driving convictions, I'd never let him behind a wheel again. To be honest I'd be tempted to do that for a first drink driving offence given the potential tragedy that it can lead to, but certainly when you're repeatedly doing it.

Prison sentence is a joke as well. A lad dies, his family have to try and cope with it, a bairn never gets to know her dad. Out in just over 4 years. It's absolutely shocking. Really feel for the family. RIP Richie
Very well put. Again people make mistakes. This bloke just didn’t give a fuck. The offences are not little slap on the wrist jobs, I wonder how he’s avoided some form of sentencing before with consideration to his assumed thinking drink driving is ok.

Killed someone whilst driving pissed and off his chops. Has 17 previous offences. Gets 6 years. The law is indeed an ass.
Im reluctant to wish anyone ill as I’m superstitious, but in his case I hope every time he closes his eyes that crash plays out on an endless loop for the rest of his miserable existence.

I knew Richie very well through football he was a good friend.
He was a very good player had the lot really, skill, tenacity and total commitment.
He was a top lad the type you simply couldn’t help but like.
How can someone show this much irresponsibility ends up taking someone’s life and is just going to get 4 years?
Seventeen previous convictions including several motoring offences, how’s he still got a license?
Nothing can bring Richie back but that man’s sentence doesn’t remotely fit the crime but why should we all be surprised.
R.I.P. Richie and condolences to all his family.

Back