Another MLF gone way too early, Richie Jordan 33

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date

These totally outdated laws we have only add to the pain family’s suffer from after incidents like this. Out in four years or less for solely causing a death like this is shocking, a life driving ban and much longer sentence would be more appropriate especially considering previous offences. Why didn’t any of his mates stop him from driving ?

Like I said, he was an absolute pleasure to have known and some of my memories with him will last a lifetime. I don’t even bother thinking about that scumbag, he’s robbed everyone of a diamond of a lad, his partner of a lifelong soulmate and two beautiful girls of a dad. He’s already taken so much I refuse to let him take anymore time feeling as he’s genuinely not worth it. R.I.P RJ xx💔

Like I said, he was an absolute pleasure to have known and some of my memories with him will last a lifetime. I don’t even bother thinking about that scumbag, he’s robbed everyone of a diamond of a lad, his partner of a lifelong soulmate and two beautiful girls of a dad. He’s already taken so much I refuse to let him take anymore time feeling as he’s genuinely not worth it. R.I.P RJ xx💔
Well said bonny lad.

Back