Another mass shooting in the USA

US media reporting the killer had a white supremacist manifesto which he posted online before going on his killing spree.
The Guardian has confirmed the massacre took place in an area with a large African American population.
The FBI is investigating the massacre as hate crime
The weapon was an AR15,

Elise Stefanik was "praying for entire community": New York Rep. and chair of the House Republican Conference Elise Stefanik tweeted that she is "very saddened to hear the tragic news of fellow NYers in Buffalo. We are praying for the entire community and law enforcement at this time. Interestingly she is opposed to any form of gun control
Invitation to Mar a lago en route as I understand
11 of the 13 people shot were black
Gunman live streamed the massacre on Twitch

Last edited:
White supremacist killed at least 10

There’s that many they might as well just go on this thread. Could have a new sub forum if we have a new thread for every mass shooting.

Last edited:
Reports are he was live-streaming the attack.
From the link in the OP:

Investigators believe the gunman may have been streaming the shooting through a camera affixed to his helmet, officials told the AP. The video showed the gunman, dressed in military gear, pulling up to the front of the store with a rifle on the front seat, then pointing the rifle at people in the parking lot as he exited the vehicle, opening fire, AP reported.

Nothing will change. There will be a vigil, some protests, outrage, the perpetrator will get life in a New York prison… and it will happen all over again.

Backwards. I went to a small liberal arts college briefly and that was recently shot up by a former student. I think it made state news, but nothing nationally, which begs the question how frequent these atrocities are.

Horrific. The people didn’t stand a chance. He just jumps out his car and instantly starts shooting. Then just rampages through the supermarket.

The state of the US man.

Horrific. The people didn’t stand a chance. He just jumps out his car and instantly starts shooting. Then just rampages through the supermarket.

The state of the US man.
That's why it's daft when people say what they'd do in the same situation. It's absolute bollocks and generally it'll be too late before anyone knows what's going on anyway.

Back