Annual Sky subscription dance.

Go on the online chat and get straight through, Broadband £13 and Sports £20 and loads of other deals and just say wave the admin fee
I thought I would add Skysports to my Virgin Media account for the month of the playoffs but they persuaded me to keep it with a deal of £14 per month for 18 months.

I hate Virgin Media. Don’t need stupidly fast internet, don’t use the house phone because they charge for calls and don’t watch their crap tv channels. Unfortunately the thought of having to change my email address is too daunting to contemplate so I am stuck with them.

I thought I would add Skysports to my Virgin Media account for the month of the playoffs but they persuaded me to keep it with a deal of £14 per month for 18 months.

I hate Virgin Media. Don’t need stupidly fast internet, don’t use the house phone because they charge for calls and don’t watch their crap tv channels. Unfortunately the thought of having to change my email address is too daunting to contemplate so I am stuck with them.
Same here...but I am using a Gmail account for the next year or so so I can eventually bin Virginmedia.

Don't accept the price of the first person you speak to , they will only give you a small reduction , retention / cancellations can give the big discounts . They just dropped mine from 80 to 50 when I told them that I was thinking of leaving . Just told them the mortgage rate was killing me and something had to give , not that I've got a mortgage like 🤔.

I struggled to get them to budge much this year- after bit of back and forth I ended up on pretty much the same deal as before - but on Sky Stream instead of Sky Q (in fairness it's pretty good - not quite as good as Sky Q - but fine.)

Can’t you just keep using your email address even if you’re no longer a customer?

I’ve got a Sky email address for personal use and I think I last had Sky in about 2008!

Back