Ange Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Ange, think he’s a brilliant manager but he needs time to bed in his ideas and Celtic fans will not give him time.

Don’t think appointing him in our season in the Championship would have been wise either given our circumstances.

He would be perfect for SAFC now however.

Pretty sure there was a thread on here years ago touting him as our manager. I think it was when we were in the PL.

His biggest asset is ability to turn around junk squads into an offensive team with a minimum of fuss and is a winner when given the time, biggest liability is may take him half a season to achieve the results and in europe most chairman of football clubs want instant results

Would have been a horrendous appointment to be fair.
Based on absolutely nothing other than he's Australian. He's actually a top coach who has continually turned out sides playing a great brand of football and won titles at home, abroad and on the international scene. Bridges is absolutely spot on.

Do you think every Australian is wandering around the bush in a corked hat fighting crocodiles ?

Most of the population are from immigrant backgrounds steeped in a love for the game. They watch it, play it, understand it, and can coach it.

How you can say he would have been a horrendous appointment when the bloke who was appointed relegated us and we're still here 5 f***ing seasons later is beyond me.

Based on absolutely nothing other than he's Australian. He's actually a top coach who has continually turned out sides playing a great brand of football and won titles at home, abroad and on the international scene. Bridges is absolutely spot on.

Do you think every Australian is wandering around the bush in a corked hat fighting crocodiles ?

Most of the population are from immigrant backgrounds steeped in a love for the game. They watch it, play it, understand it, and can coach it.

How you can say he would have been a horrendous appointment when the bloke who was appointed relegated us and we're still here 5 f***ing seasons later is beyond me.
100% agree. Would have been a great appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back