Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

miles better than Bridcutt and Gomez. Done more for us than Rodwell has to date as well.

Quality footballer. When he came back into the side lean he was brilliant. Class display at Old Trafford particularly stands out

miles better than Bridcutt and Gomez. Done more for us than Rodwell has to date as well.

Quality footballer. When he came back into the side lean he was brilliant. Class display at Old Trafford particularly stands out

He only scored one more than Rodwell has in about 50 more games didn't he?

Class act. Unfortunately he's one of these lads who is naturally big and it doesn't take much for him to balloon. I'd have him back tomorrow.

One of the biggest talents we have had since our return to the premier league. Doesn't get much better than this:

Two things of note from watching that clip a) sodden amount of empty seats from the leaver earlier. B) Mag boy Chopra ganning mental in the celebration of the goal.

He was superb that day.
We were excellent that match like. Kenwyne had their defense all over and Richardson was sent off for nothing really. He kicked the ball about 2 yards. I was devastated when Anton scored that own goal.

We were excellent that match like. Kenwyne had their defense all over and Richardson was sent off for nothing really. He kicked the ball about 2 yards. I was devastated when Anton scored that own goal.

Richardson used to pick up a ridiculous amount of bookings for dissent, think that one was very harsh though.

Was great after he came back slimmed down. Unfortunately got injured and never got back in the team.

Tell you what, you're an oddbod, but as well as cream rising to the top so does scum.
Scum sticks to the side fella..............doesnt get away from the fact that Reidy was shambolic as a professional footballer ...He had talent but wasted it!and was stuck inside the phisique of the pilsbury dough boy ......also im sick and tired of some knackerheeds on here bigging up some players because they sometimes do something good once in a while ,when being a top player is about consistancy...........Do you not remenber all the corners and free kicks he cocked up over and over again have we had it so bad and so long that we make heros out of average footballers ?Reidy by all possible logical and honest assessment methods was bang average at best!and if you dont see that it says more about you than me!

No one's denying his talent are they? A few light hearted comments on his weight is all I see.
He could not run!He outwaddled waddle!

Last edited:
Tidy player, shame about his belly.

I remember being positive we would score late in this game. Me mate wanted to go early I kept saying "We're ganna score, I'm sure of it" i'd started to think i'd got it wrong and then fatty did that. Class.

Scum sticks to the side fella..............doesnt get away from the fact that Reidy was shambolic as a professional footballer ...He had talent but wasted it!and was stuck inside the phisique of the pilsbury dough boy ......also im sick and tired of some knackerheeds on here bigging up some players because they sometimes do something good once in a while ,when being a top player is about consistancy...........Do you not remenber all the corners and free kicks he cocked up over and over again have we had it so bad and so long that we make heros out of average footballers ?Reidy by all possible logical and honest assessment methods was bang average at best!and if you dont see that it says more about you than me!

He could not run!He outwaddled waddle!

TBF as others have pointed out , miles better than many of the new lot we have got through, Gomez vaughan, gardner, cabral, rodwell,bridcutt, Ba, Buckley, Mavrias,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back