Andy Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

essex boy

Striker
What does he bring to this England side?

20/20 is a lottery

One day we are still hopeless

3-0 whitewash to Pakistan on the cards, hot on the heels of a 5-0 drubbing in India.......what work has he done to imrpove them, what is he paid for? What are all these backroom analysts doing.....did any think to show Bell a doosra

Played off the pitch in South Africa, most notable for a last test collapse (another)

Fortunate to play Australia when they were 5th in the rankings and a fair few wickets more like what you would see in England (unheard of to have two test in Aus when you win the toss and bowl.....remember Nasser anyone)

KP our best player has gone backwards

We win tests at home now because our seamers are fit and fresh due to central contracts

In an era of poor quality test cricket, England have by and large had a generous run of fixtures resulting in a top ranking which is likely to go as quickly as we got it as the fixtures becomes less generous and the rankings even out

Do you want Flower in charge when we go to Sri Lanka & India.......I have no confidence in him that we will get nothing other than a drubbing

New England? .............................same old from what I can see

Last edited:

20/20 is a lottery

3-0 whitewash to Pakistan on the cards, hot on the heels of a 5-0 drubbing in India.......what work has he done to imrpove them, what is he paid for? What are all these backroom analysts doing.....did any think to show Bell a doosra

Played off the pitch in South Africa, most notable for a last test collapse (another)

Fortunate to play Australia when they were 5th in the rankings and a fair few wickets more like what you would see in England (unheard of to have two test in Aus when you win the toss and bowl.....remember Nasser anyone)

We win tests at home now because our seamers are fit and fresh due to central contracts

In an era of poor quality test cricket, England have by and large had a generous run of fixtures resulting in a top ranking which is likely to go as quickly as we got it as the fixtures becomes less generous and the rankings even out

Do you want Flower in charge when we go to Sri Lanka & India.......I have no confidence in him that we will get nothing other than a drubbing

Same shite, different angle

20/20 is a lottery

Save this rubbish until we've been consistantly poor.

One bad series doesn't make them a bad team or him a bad coach.

He took us from number 5 in the world to number 1.

Save this rubbish until we've been consistantly poor.

One bad series doesn't make them a bad team or him a bad coach.

He took us from number 5 in the world to number 1.

Have we gone forwards or other gone backwards?

One bad series......do we forget about the drubbing in India

the test threads and these posts really show how shite this forum now is. Shame really it used to be a good forum

:lol:

There's only one poster who kneejerks to fuck and thinks this is pure football forum man, get a grip. ;)

He must be in his late teens/early 20's.

nowt wrong with this forum, it is what you make of it. Just put people on ignore if you dont think they got anything interesting to say (I find it easier that way)

:lol:

There's only one poster who kneejerks to fuck and thinks this is pure football forum man, get a grip. ;)

He must be in his late teens/early 20's.

he's spoilt every thread and talks about the same things time and again I nearly fell asleep reading the test thread it was that boring.

Have we gone forwards or other gone backwards?

One bad series......do we forget about the drubbing in India

India was a one day series, this is a Test series - they are different.

Like I said save it until we are consistantly poor.

Are you one of those people who prefer the bad times so you can whinge ?

he's spoilt every thread and talks about the same things time and again I nearly fell asleep reading the test thread it was that boring.

dont take it out on me you predicted 2-0 win for England

Anyhows wont post on here for a while now, had a few people on ignore for a while now as they offer absolutely nothing to the debate so as you said the calibre of poster has diminished.

india was a one day series, this is a test series - they are different.

Like i said save it until we are consistantly poor.

Are you one of those people who prefer the bad times so you can whinge ?

rip eb

Anyhows wont post on here for a while now, had a few people on ignore for a while now as they offer absolutely nothing to the debate so as you said the calibre of poster has diminished.

rip eb

The points people make about you are fair. You are a disgraceful overly negative poster and you do ruin what would be an excellent forum. Its full of you making big bold predictions and then repeating time and again your justifications for being wrong. Its bad enough saying we would never make number one with JA in the side, bad enough saying the true test would be Australia, bad enough saying the Indians would sort us out without hearing every f***ing day the reasons why you are always wrong.

The only thing worse than you being wroing and the tedious 'its cos of home tests in May, the unusually bowler friendly wickets in Aus where more runs were scored than in living memory and we only beat India cos of the IPL is when you are actually right and the perverse joy you get from acurately predicting the failure of our national team at the millionth time of trying.

The points people make about you are fair. You are a disgraceful overly negative poster and you do ruin what would be an excellent forum. Its full of you making big bold predictions and then repeating time and again your justifications for being wrong. Its bad enough saying we would never make number one with JA in the side, bad enough saying the true test would be Australia, bad enough saying the Indians would sort us out without hearing every f***ing day the reasons why you are always wrong.

The only thing worse than you being wroing and the tedious 'its cos of home tests in May, the unusually bowler friendly wickets in Aus where more runs were scored than in living memory and we only beat India cos of the IPL is when you are actually right and the perverse joy you get from acurately predicting the failure of our national team at the millionth time of trying.

rip

rip eb

The bold bit just illustrates the immaturity that resides inside you. No one on this cricket board should be on the ignore list. Its the last bastion of maturity and sensibleness you will ever get on the SMB.

No one is trying to ostracise you or anything. No is picking on you, but its funny how you do get on most people's wicks. You do post some decent stuff on the odd occasion. Its just the over the top negativeness and the immature one-upmanship (that you should leave to the kids on PF) that you need to cut out. FFS its only a game, most of us realise this and just love the game for what it is. Warts and all.

On the subject of Flower no-one here is on the inner circle of the England team. All we have seen from England under Flower is excellent team performances against a range of opposition resulting in us becoming officially the best team in the world. We have had two terrible performances in a row on slow pitches- i'm not quite sure how all that equates to him being a nugget whos job should be under threat.

It is disconcerting though that Flower who was just about the best player of spin around hasnt rubbed a bit of that on his team.

The bold bit just illustrates the immaturity that resides inside you. No one on this cricket board should be on the ignore list. Its the last bastion of maturity and sensibleness you will ever get on the SMB.

No one is trying to ostracise you or anything. No is picking on you, but its funny how you do get on most people's wicks. You do post some decent stuff on the odd occasion. Its just the over the top negativeness and the immature one-upmanship (that you should leave to the kids on PF) that you need to cut out. FFS its only a game, most of us realise this and just love the game for what it is. Warts and all.

Absolutely this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back