Andre The Giant (Official Thread)

Elwes said, when wrestler André the Giant, who played Fezzik in the movie, "let out a 16 second fart and brought production to a standstill." "It could be heard three counties away," Elwes said with a laugh. "Nobody said anything except Rob, who said 'Are you OK, André?' and André replied, 'I am now boss.' He was comfortable enough to do that!"

7 stories about the making of 'The Princess Bride'

:eek::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Arm wrestling match turns sour, Hulk Hogan batters him after slying him with a table.

Mate of mine used to insist all that shit was real and not staged. It looks very dated now.

Mind I wouldn’t call either of those gentlemen’s pints a puff. Suspect I could have outrun Andre. Not sure about Hulk Hogan.

Shitting in baths cos he was too big for bogs :lol:
Hulk Hogan said that André once phoned him in his hotel room and ask him to come to his room. When Hogan got there André had covered the bed in newspaper and he was stood on the bed shitting onto the paper. The joys of Japanese hotel rooms for a giant.

Hulk Hogan said that André once phoned him in his hotel room and ask him to come to his room. When Hogan got there André had covered the bed in newspaper and he was stood on the bed shitting onto the paper. The joys of Japanese hotel rooms for a giant.

Don't believe that. Why wouldn't you just put it on the floor? Who answered the door?

Back