And who says justice is slow in this country

I’m aware of what he did. He did something truly awful, but I don’t consider what happened to him to be justice under the laws of this land.

It isn't justice in the eyes of the law in this country, you are correct. But it is justice according to the moral compass of many, as seen posting on here.

I don't know how anyone could bring themselves to hurt a child and one thing I am certain of with this outcome; he will never have the chance to hurt another.

Whilst it isn't justice in the way we accept by law, I am much happier a person capable of punching a 2 day old to death is no longer on the planet.
sad thing is it was probably over baccy or tv on wrong channel. If the child killer had killed the violent rapist without us knowing that he was a child killer the posters who want mob violence like yourself would still have been jumping for joy.
You would of been a much happier person.

sad thing is it was probably over baccy or tv on wrong channel. If the child killer had killed the violent rapist without us knowing that he was a child killer the posters who want mob violence like yourself would still have been jumping for joy.
You would of been a much happier person.
One scrote killing another - what's not to like?

There's an island somewhere these two could have done it.

There's loads atm.

Oh well. Few quid saved in prison costs.
I wish. Big investigations of the full prison. And not by minimum wage people. Compo for his family. Paid leave for the governor of the jail I would imagine. Sick pay for the screw who found him.

Wouldn't bother me as I wouldn't commit the crime. Crack on chop the hands off robbers!

It's not justice like as he got off easy, should have been battered loads first.
Silly.

Last edited:
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....h-because-she-would-not-stop-crying-1-8790342

Lad who killed his own baby by punching it sentenced around october the fifth

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-41985404

Had his own lights put out on Sunday. Just over a month, not bad going. If i was the kind of person facing porrige for harming a bairn i`d br bricking it around now

try again with the proper link

John Westland, 28 should be released for his services to the public purse

Let out early. He himself has had sexual assault charges against him since he was 15!and was not up for release he was on an ipp for raping and breaking the jaw of a 53 year old women. Aye let him out.

Perhaps he could me made to wear a tagging device.

Australia?

Last edited:
It isn't justice in the eyes of the law in this country, you are correct. But it is justice according to the moral compass of many, as seen posting on here.

I don't know how anyone could bring themselves to hurt a child and one thing I am certain of with this outcome; he will never have the chance to hurt another.

You’re quite right, but the moral compass of the SMB does not set the law, nor should it.

Scummy bastard got exactly what he deserved hopefully the courts will take it easy on the lad who done it.

Edit, unless the lad who done it is some sort of paedo rapist scumbag

Scummy bastard got exactly what he deserved hopefully the courts will take it easy on the lad who done it.

Edit, unless the lad who done it is some sort of paedo rapist scumbag

Murder is still murder, regardless of the motivation.
Who made him executioner?

Back