Anavar Tablets (steroids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anavar is mild and commonly faked. It's very popular though, or at least, what people think is var is

most probably winstrol that he has got
ive got some genuine var tho and it's working well ;)

Yeah it's often winny as you say mate. A powerlifter I know who is very vocal about his use etc is using Triumph I think he said it's called which have had testing done to verify.

Often labs put things out genuinely thinking they are what they label, but the raw powders they buy are bullshit

Yeah it's often winny as you say mate. A powerlifter I know who is very vocal about his use etc is using Triumph I think he said it's called which have had testing done to verify.

Often labs put things out genuinely thinking they are what they label, but the raw powders they buy are bullshit

The lab i'm using has has there's tested on Wedinos. All came back as the proper stuff.

I've got a mate doing these too, only did 2 weeks of them and seen good results. However he's taking about 2 other kind d of steroids, so could be that too haha

In all seriousness though, steroids aren't a game and are more dangerous than a lot of advocates seem to acknowledge. Why anybody would take them just to look good on the beach or for fanny is a mystery.

I think blokes use of roids is pretty low tbh. A few lads at the gym but as a percentage of all blokes it is tiny.......Imagine saying to lasses "reet, you can take this tablet or get this injection and it will transform your body so you look like a magazine cover model".....There wouldnt be a fucker alive not on them:lol:

I think blokes use of roids is pretty low tbh. A few lads at the gym but as a percentage of all blokes it is tiny.......Imagine saying to lasses "reet, you can take this tablet or get this injection and it will transform your body so you look like a magazine cover model".....There wouldnt be a fucker alive not on them:lol:

As a percentage of overall gym-goers, it probably is stillm pretty low. But there's still enough for thousands of dealers out there to be making thousands a week (given that a bottle of test enanthate is arouund £30 give or take, to put that in perspective).

As a percentage of overall gym-goers, it probably is stillm pretty low. But there's still enough for thousands of dealers out there to be making thousands a week (given that a bottle of test enanthate is arouund £30 give or take, to put that in perspective).

Arent there websites selling them now? Sure steriod.com was before :lol:

Hows that work exactly? Legal loopholes from selling from abroad etc?

Because people don't have to come to your house or actually see your identity. I'm not sure how tech savvy a lot of these guys are but I'd imagine some will also do what they can to fuck around with their IP address.

The police don't really seem to give that much of a fuck though. Probably more concerned about the people actually brewing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back