An Elected Mayor for the North East?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneech

Striker
There's supposedly an imminent announcement concerning news about having an elected Mayor for the North East.

Thought I would get on the campaign trail early in support of Sunderlands candidate - Mayor Bear

Logon or register to see this image

I vote for None Of The Above for having this bullshit position, that will just promote a Geordie to a position where he/she will merely improve/promote everything Newcastle and bypass Sunderland.

Not a chip on my shoulder, just a mere facts!

Anyhow, haven't w already voted against an elected mayor in the recent past, so I ask, WTF was the point?

Elected mare?

I vote Catryan

I vote for None Of The Above for having this bullshit position, that will just promote a Geordie to a position where he/she will merely improve/promote everything Newcastle and bypass Sunderland.

Not a chip on my shoulder, just a mere facts!

Anyhow, haven't w already voted against an elected mayor in the recent past, so I ask, WTF was the point?
I think the Tories make extra funding conditional on having one

Considering Hartlepool voted against having a paid mayor after 8 years and the other vote in the north east went against having gnome it's nice to see the Tories listening to the electorate. I assume he/she will need 40% of those eligible to vote to be elected.

Considering Hartlepool voted against having a paid mayor after 8 years and the other vote in the north east went against having gnome it's nice to see the Tories listening to the electorate. I assume he/she will need 40% of those eligible to vote to be elected.

If the choice of mayor was between a monkey and a gnome nee wonder it was voted against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back