Status
Not open for further replies.

UTW

Midfield
15 months PSN - £29.99

12 months EA Access - £15.99

3 months Xbox live + £10 credit- £12.99

Just picked up the PSN & Xbox live subs, hadn't long bought EA Access

If you have a active PS sub can you still buy the 15 month deal and let it kick on when the current sub expires?

If you have a active PS sub can you still buy the 15 month deal and let it kick on when the current sub expires?

I've just done it, recently bought a 12 month membership for £34.99 but hard to ignore 15 months for £29.99. It will add a further 15 months to my current sub.

Unbelievable deal for the PS4 Slim - includes an extra controller, Crash Bandicoot and Overwatch for £180.

Ordered it but showing as ive only ordered a controller for 40 quid.

Wont let me order it again as max 1 per customer so god knows if itll be here on friday :lol:

They should honour it once the items come back in stock

Hope so used old card so order failed against the console and games but honoured order of the additional controller on my correct card.

Cant even cancel and order again as it wont let me. It does say though the controllers part of the deal but says console and games are cancelled.

Be gutted if it isnt honoured cos im selling the games :lol:

The ps4 deal cant be found now worried this been a misprice and wont be honoured

Last edited:
Hope so used old card so order failed against the console and games but honoured order of the additional controller on my correct card.

Cant even cancel and order again as it wont let me. It does say though the controllers part of the deal but says console and games are cancelled.

Be gutted if it isnt honoured cos im selling the games :lol:

The ps4 deal cant be found now worried this been a misprice and wont be honoured

The games and controller have been dispatched but the console still hasn't despite me placing the order at 4am this morning - getting a bit anxious now :lol:

The games and controller have been dispatched but the console still hasn't despite me placing the order at 4am this morning - getting a bit anxious now :lol:

Edit: literally seconds after writing that an email arrived saying it had been dispatched! :eek:

Last edited:

Edit: literally seconds after writing that an email arrived saying it had been dispatched! :eek:

Mines not coming the bastards :lol:

I'd take it up with their customer service and see what they can do, they might offer you something.

I have expecting nowt though. Couldnt cancel order all day so because I had an active order couldnt order the later bundles. My luck all over :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back