Amazon black Friday deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

South Park: The Stick of Truth - Grandmaster Wizard Collection is up later on

£115 for Disney Infinity? Thought it was about £50. Ah, just seen it's a Collector's Edition one

Xbox One with COD: AW, 2 controllers and 12 months Xbox Live going on tonight apparently

Last edited:
South Park: The Stick of Truth - Grandmaster Wizard Collection is up later on

£115 for Disney Infinity? Thought it was about £50. Ah, just seen it's a Collector's Edition one

Xbox One with COD: AW, 2 controllers and 12 months Xbox Live going on tonight apparently

My girls are after Disney infinity but I thought it was too expensive at 40 quid. What is it that you get for 110?

Lastly will the deal be around on Thursday when I'm back in the country? Sorry for all the questions I just don't really understand it all?

My girls are after Disney infinity but I thought it was too expensive at 40 quid. What is it that you get for 110?

Lastly will the deal be around on Thursday when I'm back in the country? Sorry for all the questions I just don't really understand it all?
From the Amazon site, you get:

The Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Collector's Edition includes:
  • 1 Marvel's Avengers Collectible Stand (Requires 4 x 1.5V Size Batteries. Batteries not included.)
  • 3 Marvel Super Heroes Figures: Hulk, Hawkeye, and Captain America

1 Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack, including:
  • 1 Disney Infinity 2.0 Video Game Software*
  • 1 Disney Infinity 2.0 Base**
  • 3 Marvel Super Heroes Figures: Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow
  • 2 Marvel Super Heroes Toy Box Game Discs
  • 1 Marvel's The Avengers Play set Piece
  • 1 Web Code Card
  • 1 Poster

With the deals the discount is not revealed until the nominated time, and often you have to be on tthe ball, can sell out in minutes, even seconds.

What's the chances of next gen GTA5 being on the deals through the week? Do you think it's too new for a deal?

I'm planning on buying it over the next couple of days but would be canny pissed off if it was cheaper just after buying it.

What's the chances of next gen GTA5 being on the deals through the week? Do you think it's too new for a deal?

I'm planning on buying it over the next couple of days but would be canny pissed off if it was cheaper just after buying it.
You haven't got a chance in hell. The majority of games listed will be pretty old I should imagine. I was surprised when I found that LotR game.

From the Amazon site, you get:

The Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Collector's Edition includes:
  • 1 Marvel's Avengers Collectible Stand (Requires 4 x 1.5V Size Batteries. Batteries not included.)
  • 3 Marvel Super Heroes Figures: Hulk, Hawkeye, and Captain America

1 Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack, including:
  • 1 Disney Infinity 2.0 Video Game Software*
  • 1 Disney Infinity 2.0 Base**
  • 3 Marvel Super Heroes Figures: Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow
  • 2 Marvel Super Heroes Toy Box Game Discs
  • 1 Marvel's The Avengers Play set Piece
  • 1 Web Code Card
  • 1 Poster

With the deals the discount is not revealed until the nominated time, and often you have to be on tthe ball, can sell out in minutes, even seconds.
Cheers mate. And these deals are released on Friday or the days leading up to them?

Lastly where are the deals that sell out listed?

Cheers mate. And these deals are released on Friday or the days leading up to them?

Lastly where are the deals that sell out listed?
It's on about an hour from. Now!

It's on about an hour from. Now!
And go to Amazon.co.UK homepage, click on black Friday deals week. Can't miss it.

In factndisney thing on now 46% off

Avengers version on in 50 mins

Last edited:
They'll do what they always do, bump up the prices on t he weeks leading to it so th grew reduction they give looks more like a bargain. That Xbox one is listed as £481 but after the launch of AW, the game and console were bundled together in th he same bundle they are selling for £340. That'll give you an idea roughly where its going to drop price wise, don't bother with black Friday anymore, just buying shit you could buy cheaper anyway and its very rare you'll get good deals on out now, usually the same than games regurgitated all week

That £115 Disney infinity was actually only £60 at launch, cheeky bastards haha, not the worst price in the world Like

Last edited:
They'll do what they always do, bump up the prices on t he weeks leading to it so th grew reduction they give looks more like a bargain. That Xbox one is listed as £481 but after the launch of AW, the game and console were bundled together in th he same bundle they are selling for £340. That'll give you an idea roughly where its going to drop price wise, don't bother with black Friday anymore, just buying shit you could buy cheaper anyway and its very rare you'll get good deals on out now, usually the same than games regurgitated all week

That £115 Disney infinity was actually only £60 at launch, cheeky bastards haha, not the worst price in the world Like
Like anything, pinch of salt. You can get some good deals still

Shadow of mordor for example is cheapest online at normal price....

Last edited:
Are they planning a discount on the PS store or is it retailers discounting the games only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back