RTG Amazon Big Prime Deals Days

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
In case you can't wait for Black Friday and have recovered from Prime Day Amazon have launched "Prime Big Deal Days" for today and tomorrow.

Click on the link below to be taken to the main offers page

Prime Big Deals Days

There is also a 3 months FREE kindle unlimited offer (renews at ÂŁ9.49) - 30 days for none Prime subscribers.

and

a Four Month FREE trial of Amazon Music Unlimited for new subscribers (3 months for none Prime subscribers)

Full Disclosure: RTG will receive commission payments from Amazon if you click through any of these links and make a purchase.

In the unlikely event that you see any amazing offers, feel free to post a link to them on this thread.

30 day prime FREE TRIAL

Last edited:

Is there a url tag I can add in general now that Smile doesn't work anymore?

Just post the normal Amazon link. The tag for RTG should be added automatically.
Can you sign up for the Kindle 3 month offer and then cancel straightaway but keep the 3 months?

Its unclear, the t&cs say "You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/kucentral and adjusting your settings."

Typically when you do this with Amazon the trial continues until the end of the period, but I wouldn't like to guarantee it - let us know what happens if you try.

Last edited:
Just post the normal Amazon link. The tag for RTG should be added automatically.

Its unclear, the t&cs say "You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/kucentral and adjusting your settings."

Typically when you do this with Amazon the trial continues until the end of the period, but I wouldn't like to guarantee it - let us know what happens if you try.
Sorry, I mean can I update my normal amazon favourite so that it always clicks back to you.
Like how it used to be smile.amazon.co.uk

Can you sign up for the Kindle 3 month offer and then cancel straightaway but keep the 3 months?
Think you have to cancel at the end of the trial period, I just cancelled mine when I saw the link, not used my kindle for ages and been paying them monthly🤦‍♂️

Sorry, I mean can I update my normal amazon favourite so that it always clicks back to you.
Like how it used to be smile.amazon.co.uk

Thanks, but I am fairly sure that would be against the affiliate terms and conditions, so probably best if you don't do it.

Back