Amanda is a ‘Northerner’ who loves the North East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundered Land

Midfield
In a statement today Ms Staveley said “I’m a northerner who loves the north east and north east football”.....take your blinkers off love, you may not be buying Nucarstle, but if you just turn your head a few degrees, there’s a club desperate for a buyer that has the same potential at a third of the price.....go on pet! You know it makes sense?

In a statement today Ms Staveley said “I’m a northerner who loves the north east and north east football”.....take your blinkers off love, you may not be buying Nucarstle, but if you just turn your head a few degrees, there’s a club desperate for a buyer that has the same potential at a third of the price.....go on pet! You know it makes sense?

Just a guess but maybe they don't want to take over a club that's completely fucked.

Looks a tadge cock-eyed to me, so she may of been looking at the wrong team all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back