Amad Diallo - latest news and rumours

well not signing an injured player is good
I understood it but if you could go back now you'd defo take him. He'd have been back in December and probably got us about 10+ points I reckon.
Even though he scored today, I still don’t think he’s in ten haggs thoughts for next season.

They will probably spend big in the summer with Ineos onboard.
Ten Hag might not even be there next season tbf.

Last edited:
Even though he scored today, I still don’t think he’s in ten haggs thoughts for next season.

They will probably spend big in the summer with Ineos onboard.
thats not really relevant...diallo wont need to drop to the championship..an obvious west ham signing if ever there was one..
We signed Pembele when he was injured and would be unable to play for months !!!!
how long is his contract vs that of a loan player?

Amad has been injured for most of the season. He’ll get more minutes now.

In a boxing match open game where United had to go for it he’s a great sub. I’m still not quite sure where he plays if it’s a tight 0-0 and a disciplined match. What’s his position then at premier league level?

thats not really relevant...diallo wont need to drop to the championship..an obvious west ham signing if ever there was one..

how long is his contract vs that of a loan player?
It doesn’t matter. You said not signing an inured player was good. I have shown you that that is exactly what we have done.

And yes, I am back after you got me banned with your false accusations . Thanks for confirming that you are exactly what I thought you were !!!!

It doesn’t matter. You said not signing an inured player was good. I have shown you that that is exactly what we have done.

And yes, I am back after you got me banned with your false accusations . Thanks for confirming that you are exactly what I thought you were !!!!
you have shown we sign injured players..not that its a good idea to sign them..

Im not aware i make accusations against you..any chance you could back that up?

you have shown we sign injured players..not that its a good idea to sign them..

Im not aware i make accusations against you..any chance you could back that up?
No. I'm not going to post the link as despite me denying your accusations, then you confirming it was someone else and not me, one of your anonymous mod pals/club stooges banned me. So no I won't be getting caught like that again by you.

No. I'm not going to post the link as despite me denying your accusations, then you confirming it was someone else and not me, one of your anonymous mod pals/club stooges banned me. So no I won't be getting caught like that again by you.
if i confirmed it wasnt you...how is it my fault? I backed you up..some freak got it wrong? Go whine at the freak..

Firstly! The kid needs a manager. Mowbray embraced him and treat him like a grandson!

Secondly! Half the players he played with, will be moving on or out the door, so his mates ain’t there!

Thirdly! It just is not happening!

Fourthly! In other news Skunks got beat of Citeh and it wasn’t a fair draw🤣🤣

Back