Altidore on being snubbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to always say, if we didn't have altidore in the team, then a lot of our midfielders wouldnt have contributed as many goals this season due to his link up play.

After Wembley, I can't help but think how many we might have scored with Borini up front instead. If he can give the best defender in the league that much trouble, he should be starting every game up front from now on (although I do still think he's best cutting in from the left).

Fletcher actually looked fit for the first time this season as well, just lacking the sharpness that comes with game time. So I'm not sure Altidore will have a chance at all from now onwards, especially with Scocco on the bench.

It's a shame, as when he's played well this season, he's been almost brilliant. Just hasn't shown it anywhere near as often as you'd expect from a premier league footballer.

Nah... Altidore has had his chances... time for someone else step up - and Borini is our best in-form player at the moment. No-brainer to run him out...
it appears even his supporters have given up judging by their absence............ :(

put any bouncer from the ministry of sound in Altidores shirt and the result would be the same.musclebound shite
Similar to what I said to a mate in the pub that we may as well play Frank Bruno up front as Altidore..........

I used to always say, if we didn't have altidore in the team, then a lot of our midfielders wouldnt have contributed as many goals this season due to his link up play.

After Wembley, I can't help but think how many we might have scored with Borini up front instead. If he can give the best defender in the league that much trouble, he should be starting every game up front from now on (although I do still think he's best cutting in from the left).

Fletcher actually looked fit for the first time this season as well, just lacking the sharpness that comes with game time. So I'm not sure Altidore will have a chance at all from now onwards, especially with Scocco on the bench.

It's a shame, as when he's played well this season, he's been almost brilliant. Just hasn't shown it anywhere near as often as you'd expect from a premier league footballer.

:lol::lol::lol:

I like the lad & his attitude, however it's gone to shit on the pitch where it matters. I hope he turns it round but it doesn't look likely at the moment. We should all hope he has a great world cup as he may get a move & we could actually get a large chunk of our money back.

it appears even his supporters have given up judging by their absence............ :(
I'm Altidored out. Whether he's shit or not remains to seen. The best striker on the squad tends to be whoever isn't playing so maybe that will continue or maybe Borini will take the role and run with it. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back