Ally McCoist

🎶🎵Well take care of you ally mccoist ally mccoist🎵🎶

But please STFU
Even our lass saying does he ever shut up😮
That's rich coming from her

Met him once, knew I was from Sunderland (i'm not technically I'm from East Durham but hey I wasn't quibbling).

He said he thought sunderland was a great place.

Judging by the twitter love in I am in the minority when I say I can't stand Ally McCoist on co-comms.

Repeats himself constantly, often in the same sentence. He thinks everything he says is funny. Constant reference to comms name.
"By the way". "He really is/does" "At this moment in time" "Way, shape or form" "Brilliant"

Mag

Sat next to me once at Deepdale vs West Ham doing work for Sky.

Top bloke , funny , chatty, signed autographs after game and had time for everyone who approached him .

Thoroughly likeable chap.

Judging by the twitter love in I am in the minority when I say I can't stand Ally McCoist on co-comms.

Repeats himself constantly, often in the same sentence. He thinks everything he says is funny. Constant reference to comms name.
"By the way". "He really is/does" "At this moment in time" "Way, shape or form" "Brilliant"
That’s two of us then.

I think he's a breath of fresh air when it comes to co-commentating. He's a football fan who speaks with passion about the game. Compare him to the others who go on like they are doing everyone a favour being there. Doesn't take himself seriously either.

At the end he said he had a feeling Ramsdale would be the better keeper in a penalty shootout despite never seeing either face a penalty before. Raya then saved 2.

That was quite amusing.

Affable, charming, positive, above average football incisiveness. A win.
Like Pat Nevin, but without the Everton and Chelsea slurs.

Back