All NUFC and Sportswashing here (threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're also not supposed to re-test within 90 days of a positive test. So it's inconsistent with government rules.

And these arse licking journalists like Downie and Edwards rejoicing that he will be there rather than picking them out on this.

His isolation ends Monday midnight. If it ends tonight he had symptoms on Tuesday 16/11 and if they are travelling down with him on board then he had symptoms on Monday 15/11. In which case he took training Mon-Thursday and interacted with people even though he had symptoms.

I have had kids miss games, county rugby trials, entrance exams because they were following the 10 days rules, even though they had no symptoms and negative tests on the LFT. But because this is Professional football it doesn't matter. Stinks.
I hope Arsenal smash them now!

Last edited by a moderator:
And these arse licking journalists like Downie and Edwards rejoicing that he will be there rather than picking them out on this.

His isolation ends Monday midnight. If it ends tonight he had symptoms on Tuesday 16/11 and if they are travelling down with him on board then he had symptoms on Monday 15/11. In which case he took training Mon-Thursday and interacted with people even though he had symptoms.

I have had kids miss games, county rugby trials, entrance exams because they were following the 10 days rules, even though they had no symptoms and negative tests on the LFT. But because this is Professional football it doesn't matter. Stinks.
I hope Arsenal smash them now!
Hope Arsenal query it ha ha

Hopefully. There has definitely been a shift to handing out bans to posters telling the whatabootery army to eff off. The beheady boys know this and report posts. It’s going to ruin the board in my opinion. Certainly I post a lot less than I used to - which I appreciate opens me wide open to the inevitable replies!
I got a warning for that.
The bizarre thing was I edited the F word myself, before I even posted it, and put one F then three stars.

Last edited:
I got a warning for that.
The bizarre thing was I edited the F word myself, before I even posted it, and put one F then three stars.
Pretty sad state of affairs for our site to be banning us for “abusing’ dickheads defending a fascist regime with pretty much the worst human rights record in the world.

Hopefully Roger does the right thing and has a look at who is handing out the bans at the request of mags.

COVID rules don't apply to the mags it seems?

EH tested posiive last Friday, with no symptoms. The 10 day count started last Saturday and his isolation ends at midnight Monday.
Just seen this,
I tested positive on Tuesday so can't go back to work till next Friday,
I'm feeling better so If I test negative can I go back Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back