Alex Pritchard

Pritchard was pissed on? He refused to play for the club again.

I don’t give a toss about a new contract or not. Fact is he refused to play again for this club while under contract. He can absolutely get fucked for me.
Agree with this 100%. The wages he was on for playing football, and he argues about it and then refuses to play!! Can you imagine the likes of us refusing to work for our employers, we would be out of work and with a poor reference to follow.

So your just going ignore that he's refused to play for us Huddersfield and Norwich are you?
Pritchard was a top player for us , especially his link up with Ross. They should have recognised Stewart's ability and offered him a better contract long before Southampton raided us with an offer we couldn't refuse, it went on over a year. Both loved playing here .

See Clarke this Summer probably , for exactly the same.

Pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Well liked bloke Pritch , great pro around the club but was pissed on . Think folk have forgotten what Speakman is all about.
Well liked bloke and he did well here.
But why was he pissed upon?
Because we didn't extend his contact and pay him loads more money?
Or was there something else that happened?

Really liked him as a player here. But he does seem to be a issue behind the scenes.

I can see him going down the leagues where clubs might put up with the shit as he would be worth the problems as he is the best player. He ain’t that at Birmingham

Pritchard when playing for us did a superb job. Played in many positions and gave us his all. Put some mom performances in and rarely let us down.

On a secondary note, him deciding not to play a game for us.
No one knows the reasons for this. It looked bad on his part but then we have to look at the problem in entirety. Do we trust what we have in place now?
Pritcahrd will of moved to brim following mowbray. This is potentially why he was settled at Sunderland as he may of trusted mowbray.

I'm not sure why the fans have turned of Pritchard. For me he was a loss. We didn't improve what he brought to,the team so therefore it's a backwards step,

Well liked bloke and he did well here.
But why was he pissed upon?
Because we didn't extend his contact and pay him loads more money?
Or was there something else that happened?
Just 2 year and 10% really.

The Mowbray issue as well.
Pritchard when playing for us did a superb job. Played in many positions and gave us his all. Put some mom performances in and rarely let us down.

On a secondary note, him deciding not to play a game for us.
No one knows the reasons for this. It looked bad on his part but then we have to look at the problem in entirety. Do we trust what we have in place now?
Pritcahrd will of moved to brim following mowbray. This is potentially why he was settled at Sunderland as he may of trusted mowbray.

I'm not sure why the fans have turned of Pritchard. For me he was a loss. We didn't improve what he brought to,the team so therefore it's a backwards step,
👋

Sensible to sell him when we did looking back but didn’t feel like it at the time. Solid player for us though and the only player to turn up for the derby.

Back