Alan Pardew Is A Good Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmmackem

Midfield
Besides being the biggest wet twat in management. He is a very good manager, with the team he was given and with the poor financial and fan support that he has received over the years, my hat off to him.

I really hope he goes since it will probably be the only way they will get relegated with the possible likes of JFK and Avram Grant waiting in the wings.

Besides being the biggest wet twat in management. He is a very good manager, with the team he was given and with the poor financial and fan support that he has received over the years, my hat off to him.

I really hope he goes since it will probably be the only way they will get relegated with the possible likes of JFK and Avram Grant waiting in the wings.
Fuck off

What position does your hubby play then?

I'm sure the 52000 screaming Geordies at the Wongadome today agree with the OP

And almost fck all two seasons before that.

Manager Of The Season? 5th place with a side that was favorite for relegation, do not get me wrong he is a **** but he is a good manager.

Has

Well they clearly weren't 'favourites for relegation' after finishing 12th the previous year, but that 5th place season is more than cancelled out by the 16th place and survival on the penultimate match the following season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Pardew

A 36% winning record at Newcastle is bang average to say the least. You have got to take the 31% winning record at Charlton with a pinch of salt as obviously Charlton didn't have much budget and were pretty much always premier league strugglers.

His CV includes being sacked by West Ham and Southampton and mutually parted company with Charlton after slipping into the championships bottom 3:

"After an inept display in a 5–2 home defeat to Sheffield United hundreds of supporters remained for more than an hour to condemn their manager, chanting, "We want Pardew out" and "We want our club back" after Charlton had slipped into the Championship's bottom three."

Regardless of whether his sacking at Southampton was football related or down to his odious character, the fact is he went from being sacked by a club in league one to taking over a high profile club - certainly not a football related appointment.

Apart from a decent spell at Reading his CV is shite. But aye, a 'good manager' as you say.

I can't disagree. He's f***ing brilliant imo.
:lol: :lol:

Let's have a lot more positive threads about Pardew. Doing a remarkable job in preserving the status of Magcastle United as non trophy winners. Long may he reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back