Ajax tickets

They used to sell a small number of tickets specifically for tourists through the English part of their website. I’ve done that a couple of times in the last 5 years and enjoyed the days out.

Seems cool to say Amsterdam is shite and to go and see Feyenoord to prove your some sort of Uber fan on here for some reason.

Amsterdam and Ajax is decent crack in its own right.

They used to sell a small number of tickets specifically for tourists through the English part of their website. I’ve done that a couple of times in the last 5 years and enjoyed the days out.

Seems cool to say Amsterdam is shite and to go and see Feyenoord to prove your some sort of Uber fan on here for some reason.

Amsterdam and Ajax is decent crack in its own right.

I’ve got a season ticket at Feyenoord so nowt to do with being an uber fan on RTG

My comment on this thread got removed last night so I think it’s best I say nothing

Feyenoord don't have ultras.

Its 40 minutes on the train :lol:

You’ll have a batter day out in a better city

I've been to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Rotterdam is one of the most boring cities I've ever visited - and I had to go there a lot for work. Amsterdam isn't.

Will ask the group, they're not Sunderland fans so wouldn't be aware of the connection

Much more chilled city. You don't need to be a Sunderland fan. My first trip there we were drinking in the same bar as a group of Sheffield Wednesday fans.

Kind of city where you'll leave the bars on first name terms with the staff.

Plus its about half the price of Amsterdam

Its like a theme park for people who like smoking weed and shagging brasses. Not my number one place either but having to go with what the group want unfortunately
Eh? It’s a great city.
Rijksmuseums canny. Anne Franks gaffs a bit serious mind. Westergaus is a cool arty laid back type of place with plenty of foodie drinking stuff. There was an ice bar though I’m not sure if it’s still going. The gooyer windmill may still do tours and it has a micro brewery and bar downstairs that’s great. The body works world exhibitions a bit bizarre but worth seeing.
The main three art museums Rembrandt,Van Gogh and Moco are very good. I love a zoo me. The Jordan’s is a nice little area all indie shops, restaurants, art galleries etc and slightly away from the daft bits and packed with non sex industry totty. The former shipyard has a great indie hippy alternative vibe to it with food, drink etc. The flea market is superb for auld vinyl, football shirts and all sorts of other stuff.
Its a lot more than a dopers shag paradise.
It's spirit-crushingly underwhelming like.
Where did you go?

Last edited:
Eh? It’s a great city.
Rijksmuseums canny. Anne Franks gaffs a bit serious mind. Westergaus is a cool arty laid back type of place with plenty of foodie drinking stuff. There was an ice bar though I’m not sure if it’s still going. The gooyer windmill may still do tours and it has a micro brewery and bar downstairs that’s great. The body works world exhibitions a bit bizarre but worth seeing.
The main three art museums Rembrandt,Van Gogh and Moco are very good. I love a zoo me. The Jordan’s is a nice little area all indie shops, restaurants, art galleries etc and slightly away from the daft bits and packed with non sex industry totty. The former shipyard has a great indie hippy alternative vibe to it with food, drink etc. The flea market is superb for auld vinyl, football shirts and all sorts of other stuff.
Fair play mate 👍

Eh? It’s a great city.

Where did you go?

Need to add the Stedelijk to the Galleries list. And if classical music is your thing, the Concertgebouw is seriously good. I'd also recommend a trip to the tiny Wynand Fockinck, the oldest proeflokalen (jenever distillery) still operating (it's not far from Dam Square). The Nine Streets area is also nice to just wander in - lots of cafes and bars for pit stops.

Back