Air Ambulance

Landed on piece of grass between Silksworth Lane and Premier Road. When it cam low over the house about an hour ago I thought it must be heading for Barnes Park.

No sign of an accident.
Landed on piece of grass between Silksworth Lane and Premier Road. When it cam low over the house about an hour ago I thought it must be heading for Barnes Park.

No sign of an accident.
Just lifted off and heading south.

Last edited:

Ambulance in attendance too. Seen some people sitting on the grass but no paramedics?
Aye the locals were on the grass watching.

I went past later in the day and noticed there is a lamppost half way across the footpath there. It must have been a risky landing with that relatively close.

Watching its track after lift off it seemed to go down the coast then back to Teesside Airport.

I went past later in the day and noticed there is a lamppost half way across the footpath there. It must have been a risky landing with that relatively close.

Watching its track after lift off it seemed to go down the coast then back to Teesside Airport.
James Cook is a favorite destination with serious injuries.. Mind there were lots of Ambulances and Paramedic vehicles out and about yesterday..

Will lift from Urlay Nook. Will tip out and not usually transport someone by air.

Back