Ainsworth - Formal approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean he's a manager on the up and theres a reason half the clubs in this league and the one above are after him. Who do people realistically expext?
Are they? Like who?

People will say the wycombe fans love him to prove it's a good appointment. Like ross all owa again

What I don't understand is who would be an ideal manager for us??? We have had that many over the last 10 year and apart from BSA they all have been poor. If it is indeed this bloke let's give him a chance, put it this way his current team are above us in the league and play better football

Last edited:
We never learn he has no track record of promotion
He got Wycombe promoted to league one. I don’t think it’s a prerequisite that the incoming manager has won this particular league. He’s done well there and has them punching above their weight (impressive considering the size of akinfenwa)

I’m not sure about the way his teams play. Don’t want to watch that here, suits the smaller, underdog clubs.

He got Wycombe promoted to league one. I don’t think it’s a prerequisite that the incoming manager has won this particular league. He’s done well there and has them punching above their weight (impressive considering the size of akinfenwa)

I’m not sure about the way his teams play. Don’t want to watch that here, suits the smaller, underdog clubs.
Hes also been there about 7 year

1) Just interviewing him doesn't mean he gets the job
2) No one appointed will be universally popular
3) He has created a team better than the sum of its parts
4) For those whining, who realistically would you be happy with? I'm not convinced by Ainsworth by can see why he would be considered and probably as happy with him as anyone else that is REALISTIC.

I don’t know enough about him, tbf.

Being Wycombe manager doesn’t automatically make him shite, nor does it mean he can’t do the job.

What worries me is the utter shite we witnessed in the two games against them last season. I don’t want to see our players going on like that.

Mind you, if it means we win more games and get out of this disgusting league, I’ll not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back