Age ofcempies 2

Bobthebasted

Central Defender
Any one playing this old school game. Playing on xbox at moment. Only just playing at 1300 on gamepad. I was 2k + in the day as well, but I am absolutely loving it
Oops cempires :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Spent many hours playing it as a kid. How it managed to play on a 56k modem connection and some of the trash hardware I had back then I will never know. I was never any good, I couldn’t remember what countered what and tended to just build walls on Black Forest and max out the army for an hour then throw it all in in one go

Spent many hours playing it as a kid. How it managed to play on a 56k modem connection and some of the trash hardware I had back then I will never know. I was never any good, I couldn’t remember what countered what and tended to just build walls on Black Forest and max out the army for an hour then throw it all in in one go
I am doing really well on gamepad vers.top 50 keyboard I am about 300th 2k+ .I have an evil nemesis with no soul...gingerman69.i can't beat him grrrrr

Might have been the 1st one but I had cheat codes that just kept adding gold,wood, stone and meat etc
Made it too easy. Also for a laugh I used the editor to half fill the screen with one team and the other with another team and just simmed it, it brought my pentium 120 to a halt, went out and came back they were still battling

Back