'Against the run of play'

When you don't have players that can put the ball in the net you can have all the possession in the world and you'll still get beat.

Not sure what 'model' we're supposed to be using, but one that doesnt have a decent striker isn't one that;s ever likely to succeed.

Oh well, we can cash that in for the ‘deserved points’ league eh.

An xg of 0.40 Vs Norwich 1.19.

We got exactly what we deserved. Fuck all.
I watched the game, we didn't deserve to lose. However, the season is done. Self harm. He either changes his plan or he should go.

We deserved a point mind.
Would have been a point stolen had we got a draw there. Norwich were average at best. Bar a couple of 5 minute spells where we looked decent, but utterly toothless we were turgid. Slow, ponderous, easy to defend against. Team of kids outplayed and outfought by a bog standard Championship team full of experienced players for this league.

That wasn't really against he run of play. Weren't much between the teams really but we have nothing up front and are always good for a goal costing mistake.

Would have been a point stolen had we got a draw there. Norwich were average at best. Bar a couple of 5 minute spells where we looked decent, but utterly toothless we were turgid. Slow, ponderous, easy to defend against. Team of kids outplayed and outfought by a bog standard Championship team full of experienced players for this league.
I agree apart from the point stolen. They stole 3.

I agree apart from the point stolen. They stole 3.
Took their chance. Which wins you games marra. We’d still be playing now and wouldn’t look like scoring. They were just about worth the win. Probably a point for them would have been fair, but weirdly a point for us would have been smash and grab. Sums the game up.

Bad luck tends to come hand in hand with not playing well, and we're really just a bit shit recently. We need more than good luck right now imo.

Could be the worst set of strikers we've ever had...and we've had some bad ones.....as a group of 4 , they have to be in top 3

Back